Dorrans has had a set back

contract
noun
/ˈkɒntrakt/
a written or spoken agreement, especially one concerning employment, sales, or tenancy, that is intended to be enforceable by law.
"he has just signed a contract keeping him with the club"

Some of you loonballs educate yourselves. Ffs.
I honestly can't stand fcukwittery.

So you think so far Dorrans has been a good investment? A good signing? It doesn't matter how it happens but if he's constantly injured and has constant set backs it's a problem. He's been a poor signing. Absolutely no getting away from it sadly.
No, hes not been a success at Rangers but, he deserves some respect and, if it’s the end for him, to be treated with dignity.
We’re not likely to save money paying him off early anyway.

No, hes not been a success at Rangers but, he deserves some respect and, if it’s the end for him, to be treated with dignity.
We’re not likely to save money paying him off early anyway.

How is he not being shown respect though? It's just a fact he's been a poor signing thus far.

Fuxake!! From some of the comments on here you'd think the guy needs a fkn coffin. You've written his obituary already. 'Set back' could mean anything from a couple of weeks to a few months, yet some of the loonies on here are for paying him off. Either that or saying his career is over. SG hasn't said how long. Let's get a fkn grip, the guy was mostly class when playing in the team and could be again, when he's fit. He's still got a contract with us, so let's hope he gets fit and makes a contribution soon.

How is he not being shown respect though? It's just a fact he's been a poor signing thus far.
It seems to me you’ve got a bee in your bonnet regarding Dorrans.
Therefore this’ll be my last post with you on it.
I think it’s beyond disrespectful to advocate binning a player who has been injured by an opponent and laid off for a length of time.
This isn’t an Andy Webster, Daraiuz Adamczuk or Carlos Pena situation.
Or the Olivier Bernard type either.

It seems to me you’ve got a bee in your bonnet regarding Dorrans.
Therefore this’ll be my last post with you on it.
I think it’s beyond disrespectful to advocate binning a player who has been injured by an opponent and laid off for a length of time.
This isn’t an Andy Webster, Daraiuz Adamczuk or Carlos Pena situation.
Or the Olivier Bernard type either.

No bee anywhere near my bonnet hahaha. You confusing me with another poster? I've also never said he should be binned! I'm merely pointing out the guy has been a poor signing so far. In every way. Costly, always injured and keeps getting injured. He's the wrong side of 30 to begin with.

Genuinely can't see how anyone can disagree with that?

It's not his fault but that doesn't change anything.

Imagine signing for your boyhood hero's, the club you love. Pulling on the shirt, walking out infront of a packed Ibrox, scoring, performing... then to be smashed (opponent not even receiving a yellow) and having all you've worked for in life and wanted, taken away from you.

I'm gutted for Dorrans. I hope both Dorrans and Murphy make full recoveries are get their hands on '55.

Alan Power is a hatchetman.

Is it not more often than not after a long term injury that players break down during fitness training...

I honestly feel sorry for Dorrans. Signing for his boyhood heroes and not being able to enjoy it and give it a good go, must be frustrating for him.

I know if that where me I would be absolutely gutted.

Me too. Grew up just a few minutes from where I did in the city mate. About 20+ years later right enough.

Your not in a position to say what he would or wouldn’t do unless you’re the man himself, I never said it would be straight forward or easy but I’d be asking the question.

Bruno Alves has contributed more to Rangers than Dorran’s but we were all allowed to say let’s move him on or get rid asap, funny that.

still no grasping it are you, we were able to move him on because clubs wanted him, no-one is going to want an injured dorrans, there is no way to move him on so stop talking pish

Dorrans had an undelying issue when he signed for us.Heard from a source his career was over wen we sighed him .Hope its all shit as he's a good player.

Sure you did. Sigh indeed.

Hopefully Dorrans set back isn’t too bad but it’s not looking good for him sadly.

Lay off the booze, walloper.

the only one on the booze is you here dafty, its been explained to you that none of the things you think should happen are possible, no-one will buy an injured dorrans, we cant just pay him off without paying his full contract - that make it clear to you?

I am going to say the same thing again and again, we should never sign a player over 30 or if we do it's a year by year deal only.

As much as I want him and rossiter to succeed with us, it’s never going to happen. Time to clear the decks with these players and bring in 2 or 3 players that will seriously enhance the squad.

10k minimum a week for 18 months, I'd rather keep him in the hope we can utilise a goalscoring midfielder at some stage. Surely that's a better bet than somehow finding a seven million sum to offload yet another midfielder? There is no money tree and I'm sure this is why we have been overly patient with JR and GD mainly because we have to be

7 million???

Who’s your source, mystic meg? Dorrans got injured from a tackle from a thug. So if your source saw that coming fancy asking them this weeks lottery numbers for me??
Underlying issue made worse by the tackle. He also told me Stvie G was going to be our new manager but rumours are just that rumours.I do hope he's wrong as i rate Dorrans highly. Remind me how long he's been out ignoring the one comeback appearance.

No bee anywhere near my bonnet hahaha. You confusing me with another poster? I've also never said he should be binned! I'm merely pointing out the guy has been a poor signing so far. In every way. Costly, always injured and keeps getting injured. He's the wrong side of 30 to begin with.

Genuinely can't see how anyone can disagree with that?

It's not his fault but that doesn't change anything.
Ssshhh don't have an opinion just agree with everyone else.

the only one on the booze is you here dafty, its been explained to you that none of the things you think should happen are possible, no-one will buy an injured dorrans, we cant just pay him off without paying his full contract - that make it clear to you?

It’s not possible to mutually agree to end someone’s contract for no fee or less than the remainder of the deal, got you now bud don’t know how I didn’t know that...

Whether he’s finished or not, the bottom line is that we need better midfielders at the club next season than Graeme Dorrans.

At best, he’ll be an option from the bench.

Real shame. I still have hopes for him because he's the most technically gifted midfielder at the club but have to admit it's sounding more likely we won't see him again.

Underlying issue made worse by the tackle. He also told me Stvie G was going to be our new manager but rumours are just that rumours.I do hope he's wrong as i rate Dorrans highly. Remind me how long he's been out ignoring the one comeback appearance.
Bollocks.

It was reported on here and other outlets that Dorrans has told his mates he's finished and will keep breaking down, looks like that might be the case.
I'm not thick enough to think we can rip up his contract.
But surely we have insurance that can be activated but i dont know.

Just a feeling but Dorrans & Davis may hang up their boots in the summer, Wallace might be in the same boat.

Oh really?

Obviously you fud, I’m saying if he’s not going to be fit and available do we blindly continue to pay him or do we explore options to end his time here.

I’m guessing you probably knew that and are just being awkward but if not I’ll explain more for you in the future petal.
Explain what darling

Back