Just won directors box tickets and hospitality from club 1872.

I've been lucky enough to experience this before - Vs Hearts at Ibrox last year. Was seated directly behind Ann Budge and after a few bevvies was very tempted to do the old 'wet willy' into her ear!

Enjoy it! As a few posters have said, its a fork buffet and you may get more in other suites (Been in the chairman's a few times) but its an area you can't buy a ticket for and many can only dream of the privilege.

Did the “directors box “ experience back in 1995 v Famagusta Champions league game(1-0 Durie scored).Also a Scottish Cup game (sorry can’t remember opponents)In the Blue Room at half-time got talking to Hal Stewart owner of Morton FC who was on a spying mission (his words not mine)who was an absolute gentleman.When the buzzer to signify the teams where ready for the second half sounded,a female gave us a sheet of paper which had the Draw for the next round on it.It was full of suppositions but was going to be broadcast live on Radio Cattolica!!I If only I had a betting account back then........

How did you get on then LoganBear?

Was absolutely amazing.

Probably the best night Ive had at Ibrox and one of the best nights Ive ever had, actually still buzzing from it.

Treated like royalty from start to finish.

Mingling in the blue room with the likes of John Greig, Mark hately, big DJ, Stewart Robertson, Dougie Park and all the other directors.

Met and got photies with Mccalister, Beale, Walters, Kamara, Edmundson, Helander and a few others.

The Buff was sitting a few rows behind us but security guy wasnt let anyone near him during the game and never seen him afterwards - did ask SR and Ross Wilson about him staying in this transfer window and Ross said hes going nowhere haha.

Probably a once in a lifetime opportunity and will remember and cherish it all my days:)):)):))

Was absolutely amazing.

Probably the best night Ive had at Ibrox and one of the best nights Ive ever had, actually still buzzing from it.

Mingling in the blue room with the likes of John Greig, Mark hately, big DJ, Stewart Robertson, Dougie Park and all the other directors.

Met and got photies with Mccalister, Beale, Walters, Kamara, Edmundson, Helander and a few others.

The Buff was sitting a few rows behind us but security guy wasnt let anyone near him during the game and never seen him afterwards - did ask SR and Ross Wilson about him staying in this transfer window and Ross said hes going nowhere haha.

Probably a once in a lifetime opportunity and will remember and cherish it all my days:)):)):))
Dunno about getting treated like Royalty Bobby Tait called me a fat bastard when I took the last tunnocks teacake!

It is one of the best experiences I have had as well mate totally surreal. Glad you enjoyed it.

Was absolutely amazing.

Great to hear, mate.

Was absolutely amazing.

sounds like you had a belter of a time! well in

I'm desperate to win this! Do you get to take someone with you or just on your tod??

Been entering every one, even when I know I have something on that day.. I'd move it!

2 invites bro - my big mate nearly started greeting when I told him he was coming wi me, thought it was a wind up :))

Thing is I'm not even sure who I would take!? My brother in law probably as he's a Rangers man, I don't really have any mates living up here (Perth) who follow us.

Thing is I'm not even sure who I would take!? My brother in law probably as he's a Rangers man, I don't really have any mates living up here (Perth) who follow us.

Im sure id be able to make it mate.

Been before so can show you the ropes:p:cool::))

Was absolutely amazing.

Love hearing things like this - just shows you that no matter the age etc - the wee boy in you is still there when you get to meet heroes of our great club :)

I don't live in Perth, but drop me a note when you win the tickets and I'll move there straight away.

Went hospitality acouple of times, it's a great feeling and enjoyable experience...well in mate

yeah Ive did the argyll suite and club europe and the like before but this was just something else.

I advise anyone not a club1872 member to start donating and join this great cause + be in with a chance of having a day at Ibrox you will never ever forget.

Was absolutely amazing.

Glad you enjoyed it mate. I also seen big DJ hanging about the corridors and had a wee laugh with him.

Who was your first time after game speaker? We had Shagger but he wasn’t in a good mood. Plus I was pished so immy memory is vague

Sounds special.

Have done hospitality a couple of times it is surreal being surrounded in the sacred walls of Ibrox and seeing your hero’s past and present up front.

Brilliant. Always said if I won the lottery then one of the very first things I'd do was sort out a hospitality table for the season at Ibrox.

Was absolutely amazing.

Fantastic man every fans dream.

I got phone call yesterday saying I’d won them for Ross County game on Wednesday. Never even opted in. Taking the old man. Sounds like a great night. If you don’t donate you should sign up

Back