Dunfermline v Dundee

totally agree mate shocking never thought I would see such a thing in the 26 years I have been on this planet
No idea who she was , has she even played the game?

Anyone see that pigeon on the park around 22mins, thing was massive .

I'm away to slaughter Griffiths now and wish Campbell good luck on his new deal , admire ally for Instagram and post a smiley face about an old granny singing the sash

I'm away to slaughter Griffiths now and wish Campbell good luck on his new deal , admire ally for Instagram and post a smiley face about an old granny singing the sash
na never seen the pigeon mate

that Griffiths a wee rat

Did Morelos get a card?

I am aware he wasn't actually on the park, but I am of the opinion that the question is still relevant.

Broxi - excellent overview! If you need to feel free to summarise for those late to the thread.
Thanks
Terrible game .

Dundee are really needing to start getting points and with very little transfer activity and a manager who is inexperienced it is a cause for concern for their fans .

Dundee have a strong rangers back bone with dorrans, McPake, hemmings and ness but it isn't helping.

Is McPake good enough for us? He isn't playing for a team as poor as Dundee!

What page is the wrestling thread on now in the lounge?

Games that poor make me think that United are maybe over rated , ok they're winning at a canter but at this level that's not impressive.

Ok they got a draw at hibs but cup football is like that , I think if shankland gets injured or leaves United will struggle .

I would prefer Dundee to come up, bit that won't happen on tonights display

No, but if he was he would have and it would have been the talking point of the game
Morelos not being on the park and not being carded still might not save the referee from criticism by sections of the press and the Filth support when they find out Alfie got away with it!

Thanks
Terrible game .

Dundee are really needing to start getting points and with very little transfer activity and a manager who is inexperienced it is a cause for concern for their fans .

Dundee have a strong rangers back bone with dorrans, McPake, hemmings and ness but it isn't helping.

Is McPake good enough for us? He isn't playing for a team as poor as Dundee!

What page is the wrestling thread on now in the lounge?

Mcpake is back at rangers

One of my favourite ever games was the 7-1 game years ago. Mate at uni was a utd fan. Took great pleasure in rubbing that in.

Admin this is the knock on effect to the 250 limit for the lounge. Raise it to 500 drop them all out with there drivel to get there, I’ll happily admit that it will affect me too as I’m under that amount currently, but I won’t just post after post shite to get my post count up.

Yeah it’s definitely raised posts in the bear pit, but nothing that’s made a difference to the quality of those posts or replies.

500 limit for the lounge and I’ll take the hit too.

I couldn’t care less, you’ve upped your game obviously since the ban came in and along with others are now knocking up utter shite in the bear pit to get back in the lounge.

Starting an original post on a Dunfermline v Dundee game ?

Like I say it should be raised to 500 to weed out the Tim’s, and I don’t mean you in that at all, there has to be something meaningful to keep them out and if that means 500 posts minimum then I’m fine with that, perfectly aware that’s me out too.

Admin this is the knock on effect to the 250 limit for the lounge. Raise it to 500 drop them all out with there drivel to get there, I’ll happily admit that it will affect me too as I’m under that amount currently, but I won’t just post after post shite to get my post count up.

Yeah it’s definitely raised posts in the bear pit, but nothing that’s made a difference to the quality of those posts or replies.

500 limit for the lounge and I’ll take the hit too.
surely if you double the amount of posts your going to get more of the posts you dont like no

I couldn’t care less, you’ve upped your game obviously since the ban came in and along with others are now knocking up utter shite in the bear pit to get back in the lounge.

Starting an original post on a Dunfermline v Dundee game ?

Like I say it should be raised to 500 to weed out the Tim’s, and I don’t mean you in that at all, there has to be something meaningful to keep them out and if that means 500 posts minimum then I’m fine with that, perfectly aware that’s me out too.
You called me one of them, anyway ignoring that part.

I'll get back to my old post count and so will many others , but I don't have a lot to say and It took me since 2008 to bit 1700 posts and that Included the admin era when I posted loads , I'll get over 500 but I didn't want to wait 2 years to get there.
I miss the wrestling thread, the boxing thread ,keeping up with the news .
I selected a thread that wouldn't Interrupt anything Important and derail anything meaningful, people helped me , what's the big deal?

Anyway I'm out, probably getting chopped anyway now.

Last edited:
No as has been proven since the limit came in it certainly should be higher. And closer attention taken to the posts mad by folk. Are they meaningful or just post counts.
You called me one of them, anyway ignoring that part.

I'll get back to my old post count and so will many others , but I don't have a lot to say and It took me since 2008 to bit 1700 posts and that I closed the admin era , I'll get over 500.buy I didn't want to wait 2 years to get there.
I miss the wrestling thread, the boxing thread ,keeping up with the news .
I selected a thread that wouldn't Interrupt anything Important and derail anything meaningful, people helped me , what's the big deal?

Anyway I'm out, probably getting chopped anyway now.
No I wouldn’t to see that at all, if you have legit reasons to get back into the lounge then fill your boots it’s certainly nothing to do with me.

it was just clear as day that they were posts just to build post counts. I have nothing to do with the any admin so honestly i have no input whatsoever.

It really pisses me off to see these posts just lately obviously now trying to gain access to an area they now currently have no access due to the changes.

No as has been proven since the limit came in it certainly should be higher. And closer attention taken to the posts mad by folk. Are they meaningful or just post counts.

No I wouldn’t to see that at all, if you have legit reasons to get back into the lounge then fill your boots it’s certainly nothing to do with me.

it was just clear as day that they were posts just to build post counts. I have nothing to do with the any admin so honestly i have no input whatsoever.

It really pisses me off to see these posts just lately obviously now trying to gain access to an area they now currently have no access due to the changes.
i can tell your pissed off mate,but if your addicted to the lounge as well as the bear pit its understandable i,ve been a member for donkeys years and dont post as much as i should i,m 51 and every days a school day in the lounge i wish i could go up to certain admin outside the louden show him my ticket/tats and username and get back to the lounge or pay a monthly a monthly subscription to go to the youths then even the most rhabids wouldn,t do it you will never get rid of the obsessed some have been outed with tons of posts on the bear pit that would take me years to accumulatei,m on the lounge page 5 times a day minimum just to see what the threads are about but cant open them

3 pager on Dunfermline v Dundee ??? Forgot the game was on last night and expected this to have been about the 5-4 classic with numerous red cards and fights.

Back