Paranoid sellick fans

Porty_true_blue

Some cracking excuses as to why we are top of the league and playing so well.

'Covid has landed for you again I see, Benfica riddled. Before every big game this season your opponents have COVID issues.'

A few regarding us beating them....

'Just saying if Kent got covid week before the old firm you wouldn’t announce it. You've cheated before'

It’s your shite team with no international call ups that’s fucked us.

We all got covid cos they picked the old firm derby handily after a 10 day 3 game international break. that game was picked specifically after that cos they knew all our players would be away

The meltdown is fucking glorious and it's not even december yet :)

'Covid has landed for you again I see, Benfica riddled. Before every big game this season your opponents have COVID issues.'

'Just saying if Kent got covid week before the old firm you wouldn’t announce it. You've cheated before'

We all got covid cos they picked the old firm derby handily after a 10 day 3 game international break. that game was picked specifically after that cos they knew all our players would be away

It was them that wanted the first old firm put as far back as possible. Daft c.unts

Fact.

Based on the last 8 years.

#CelticThePaedoClub have won 'cups' against who?

Only last season they had competition and got battered off the park.

Lego Muncher is terrible. Always has been.
Christie is an Aberdeen player, no better.
Griffiths is a junky.

Who are we concerned about?

Who are these players that are better than ours?

I think we have got a shock as to how shite they really are.

There was one on Clyde 1 after we pumped them, going on about how they had most their players on International duty while only a couple of ours were. Gordon Duncan then pointed out that we had basically the same amount of players away from the starting line ups and the guy just kept saying, na Im sure we had much more than them. He got ridiculed by the 2 Gordons.

We had I believe one less international in the first break and one more international than them in the last break.

They love spouting "unchecked information" (lies) as facts.

Like Rangers have had no injuries or an injury crisis. Just the 5/6 injured at one time before the first international break.

I cant believe the Kent one leaked out. The gaffer will be raging with that. Just hope news of the others stays under the radar or there could be trouble...

There was one on Clyde 1 after we pumped them, going on about how they had most their players on International duty while only a couple of ours were. Gordon Duncan then pointed out that we had basically the same amount of players away from the starting line ups and the guy just kept saying, na Im sure we had much more than them. He got ridiculed by the 2 Gordons.

He was superb "I'm no having that!" :D

I've just left the Secret Lounge.

Brothers Beaton and Collum, and Grandmaster Dallas say hi.
Dad or son? Don't want the Auld yin breaking deep cover.He is a UEFA referee officer for us...er, i mean UEFA.
Is he still hiding our positive test results?
Admin, feel free to delete if too much revealed. :cool:

Fact.

Based on the last 8 years.

#CelticThePaedoClub have won 'cups' against who?

Only last season they had competition and got battered off the park.

Lego Muncher is terrible. Always has been.
Christie is an Aberdeen player, no better.
Griffiths is a junky.

Who are we concerned about?

Who are these players that are better than ours?

I think we have got a shock as to how shite they really are.
Christie is a good player and that's the honest side of me. The rest you've said is true

I have not caught covid either.....and I work in a hospital

Utter clown
So this explains why the wife (Catholic) had covid, yet me and our 3 boys (not Catholic) never caught it. It's a sectarian virus. Shes not even a practicing one so it must be have something to do with going through that holy communion crap fm years ago that attracts it. This is next level shit but to stop the tainted 9.75 it has called on the establishment to come up with an extraordinary measure.

So this explains why the wife (Catholic) had covid, yet me and our 3 boys (not Catholic) never caught it. It's a sectarian virus. Shes not even a practicing one so it must be have something to do with going through that holy communion crap fm years ago that attracts it. This is next level shit but to stop the tainted 9.75 it has called on the establishment to come up with an extraordinary measure.
It's like the famine....it only hit the poor wee kaffliks

They weren’t complaining when they were handed a title because of it!!!

It the result of being browbeaten from birth, to believe Rangers and the fans are the fúckin bogeyman.
About that. The first and last time I’ve been to a game at the piggery was March 06 when the late Ugo scored his overhead kick. As I walked out into the seating area in my colors, I noticed a row of kids standing at the dividing line in the celtic end staring up at us. They weren’t talking or gesturing, they were just staring at us. And it occurred to me that it was probably the first time they’d ever seen real Rangers fans, and it surprised them to see that we looked just like them. Not the toothless deformed horde of orcs their parents told them we were. That’s the dangers of tribalism I guess.

Back