General sale for Brighton game

Fine gesture mate but atm i am 500 miles away.
Weren't you one of those looking for Real Madrid tickets mate? Check out tomorrow on that same link and you might strike lucky. Not had the chance to look myself. Long way to travel right enough.

This explains why I have just noticed an email saying I can buy tickets for today and tomorrow. What an absolute shambles.

Whats the odds on this happening next week and I as a 20 year plus ST holder, My Gers member don't get 1 in the ballot but some random clicks a link before me and buys one online off the street? If non ST holders get in next week the club have some serious explaining to do

This explains why I have just noticed an email saying I can buy tickets for today and tomorrow. What an absolute shambles.

Whats the odds on this happening next week and I as a 20 year plus ST holder, My Gers member don't get 1 in the ballot but some random clicks a link before me and buys one online off the street? If non ST holders get in next week the club have some serious explaining to do
That will not happen next week ffs

That will not happen next week ffs
How can you guarantee it?

The later they leave the ballot, the less notice ST holders get meaning it will be too late to organise travel. What happens with these seats?

The later they leave the ballot, the less notice ST holders get meaning it will be too late to organise travel. What happens with these seats?
Ballot will be done on Monday I’d think.

I won’t be surprised if there’s another increase later on in the week and another ballot done.

Terrible situation for the club to be in trying to sort all this out but at the same time we are dealing with and fighting against a shambolic government.

I’m glad the livi game will be the end of any season ticket ballot. (Hopefully)

They will go to other season ticket holders as they have already paid for them!

If the club get allowed to sell tickets at the last minute what would you rather they do? Give them to people who aren't close enough to use them or who may not even see the notification e-mail? Or just leave them unsold so you don't feel like someone less entitled got one before you?

If there is blame in this situation you're misdirecting your anger to the wrong people. This shit show absolutely belongs to the GCC and the Devalued Government in Holyrood

Probably struggling to sell the because the ticket system is a shambles, having to go in and out of each section, folk will get pissed off and just leave it.

Why they don't use the system for season tickets where you can see the seats available for the whole stadium I don't know.

I’m under the impression it’s a box ticking exercise and an advisory rather than ‘you must be here between these times or else’.

Definitely is, it was the same at Hampden for the Euros, my mate said they went in 10 minutes before kick off even though their slot was an hour and a half before it.

Definitely is, it was the same at Hampden for the Euros, my mate said they went in 10 minutes before kick off even though their slot was an hour and a half before it.
Only thing I'm fearful of, if that happens at Ibrox today or tomorrow, is that it could weaken our case for more against Livi. We've, presumably, fought hard to get extra this weekend but I'd suggest it needs to go like clockwork because GCC will be watching, waiting to screw us over.

Ballot will be done on Monday I’d think.

I won’t be surprised if there’s another increase later on in the week and another ballot done.

Terrible situation for the club to be in trying to sort all this out but at the same time we are dealing with and fighting against a shambolic government.

I’m glad the livi game will be the end of any season ticket ballot. (Hopefully)
This.

no matter what happens, toys will be thrown out the pram and poor Greg Marshall will be forced to delete all forms of social media.

That’s what it was prior to general release was it not?
Honestly no idea. I thought it was 8000 and then we got permission for more but doesn't seem credible that any increase would just be an extra 400. Unless, from a cynical view, it was always 8400 and the tickets didn't sell out.

Back