The last time you were in Ibrox

Official Ticketer
With the vast majority of us likely to get back into Ibrox sometime over the next month, I only just realised that the last time I was there was the game against Bayer Leverkusen, less than two weeks after being in Portugal watching us skelp Braga. Genuinely feels like it was years and years ago. Bit of a pointless post maybe, but really emphasises how much has happened both on the pitch and off it. Genuinely the whole world has changed. It’ll be good to be back.

Last edited:
Leverkusen March 2020 for a game

Been in Argyle House end of last year and earlier this year.

Braga home was my last . I fell at work and did my knee , so missed the Leverkusen game . Hard to imagine now but we were in a suicide self destruct mode then and you just wonder if Covid hadn’t happened , we were already 20 points behind the scum , with ten games or so still to play , would the gaffer have been here to win 55

Leverkusen, was a weird night as everyone was expecting something to happen but don't think anyone would have imagined it would be this long

Leverkusen game as well.

Myself, husband, daughter and 2 grandsons. Never for a minute did I think it would be over a year until I was back inside Ibrox. A lot changed in the following days.

Leverkusen.

On a quiet Saturday a couple of months ago I followed my usual matchday routine walking to the stadium, stopping off at Greggs for a coffee and sausage roll then made my way to Ibrox Stadium and had a look at the pitch through the gates. I party like it's 1999! :D

Leverkusen as well. Seems like yesterday but also like a lifetime ago if that makes any sense at all

With the vast majority of us likely to get back into Ibrox sometime over the next month, I only just realised that the last time I was there was the game against Bayer Leverkusen, less than two weeks after being in Portugal watching us skelp Braga. Genuinely feels like it was years and years ago. Bit of a pointless post maybe, but really emphasises how much has happened both on the pitch and off it. Genuinely the whole world has changed. It’ll be good to be back.
Arsenal

Think im the same was in tenerife for the leverkusen game.

I literally thought that would have been the managers last game
Genuinely thought the same mate, atmosphere was toxic that night and it was a terrible game, the 19/20 season was mental.

Did we not do a clap for Gerrard during the game though? Before the result took a turn :D

Leverkusen as well. Was a weird atmosphere where people knew it didn't really feel right to be there.

Buzzing to get back tomorrow.

Leverkusen as with most.

Anyone done the maths as to how many days it has been until today?

Arsenal, which felt great BTW, Leverkusen before that although we've had dinner in Argyle House a few times in between.

Looking forward to today as I'm in the main stand, can't remember the last time I was in it for a game, would probably have been with my Dad when I was a kid!

Leverkusen for me aswell, will be interesting how many plastic fans go to the European games this year just because it’s champions league

I think we did. I wasn’t even sure we were definitely going to get into that game right up until the gates opened
I remember going over in the boat that morning and the rumours were that it was gonna be called off. Then the Friday the Celtic game on the sunday got called.

at that time though I honestly thought a month max, never did I think a year and a half down the line this is where we would be at

My last time was that Leverkusen game 6 years ago, when we lost 3-1.

Absolutely buzzing out my tits for tonight!

6-1 versus Hibs on August 11th 2019. Was also the last time I saw most of family since I live outside the UK and have been stuck with lockdown and travel bans ever since :(

Vs Bayer Leverkusen March 2020. Buzzing for this afternoon. Having a few beers in the southside before I walk over and have that proper match day buzz again.

Sadly due to a combination of work, university and health issues, the last time I attended a game at Ibrox was March 2019.

Leverkusen. On the way down to the game we half expected to hear the game was off ,on the way home the following day got a phone call to tell me the old firm was off and the rest is history. Like probably most people i could never have imagined how long its turned out to be.

Back