Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Saturday 24th - RangersTV.tv **

robandmundt

K6kNSEo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
make or break for us, should have been dead and buried long ago but we've been given countless chances to force our way back into things.

we must capitalise.

I’m going 3-1 goals from Murphy, Morelos and Windass

Think this may be the starting line up although I’d like to see Docherty in place of Holt as Hearts are a physical team.

3-0 Rangers. Morelos and Murphy to run riot.

Absolutely buzzing for this. An early goal and get Ibrox rocking.

Mon the Rangers.

More confident this morning, nervous allthe same. But we're so good going forward, Murphy windass and morelos. gona be at least 3 goals between them today. Positive loyal.

This. Tired of leaving Ibrox being angry and disappointed, sick of being scunnered with missed opportunities. Score a couple early doors, force them to try and take the game to us, pick them off.
Absolutley. Remember the days of walking into Ibrox highly confident and walking back out disappointed because 3-0 wisny as good as 4-0? Those matches and familiarites need drilled into this squad for the run in. Lets do this Rangers.

Rangers 3-1 Hearts
Windass
Candeias
Cummings

Think it will be quite a close game. We'll edge it then get a late goal to put the game to bed.

Think hearts will be well up for it today.so we,ll need to be at our best.cut out the defensive errors to start with.

I'm for once confident we will get the 3 points today.

I just feel we are due it.

As for the score.......a tight game.......1-0 or 2-1.

What ever it takes we must win. If we don't I believe we will struggle in just keeping 2nd place. The reason I say that is we are running out of games to turn this home form around. The sheep won't beat them on Sunday as the always bottle it.....which is the only thing that may help us.

Looking forward to a cracking day.

28 of us from the Clarkston Loyal RSC celebrating one of our older member's (sorry Welshy) 50th birthday before the game in La Fiorentina and then in the Grapes tonight, after the Teddies have done the business.

Holt for Docherty is the only change I expect from last Sunday, although I'll be happy enough if Docherty keeps his place.

3-0 to the Gers is what I hope and expect.

No more false dawns... get the three points Rangers, don’t care how we get them but get them.

I'd take any win but it would be so good to get a really emphatic performance with great attacking play and lots of goals.
We've not had many really good performances at Home this year.

THink JC is a stick on to score today

I feel today defines our season. A victory and momentum starts to build. Ive bet my usual 3-0 .

Just do it Rangers.

We are due a decent Ibrox performance, let it be today. Think it will be nervy and close though.
1 - 0 or 2 - 1.

The problem this season is that we have been that inconsistent that we are only ever 1 bad result away from a crisis.

A win today will make it 4 domestic wins on the bounce. Believe it or not, that will equal the best run we’ve had in the last two seasons.

It’s time this team of ours showed that they are to be taken seriously and can go on a decent winning run. What better way to do that than to build up a serious head of steam going into the filth game in a fortnight and then do the bastards in front of a full house at Ibrox.

Massive two weeks of football ahead that could make or break this team. Just fûcking do it Rangers.

Today feels like our biggest game at home all season.
It will about mentality, attitude, tactics, patience, creativity, taking chances and good defending.
But most of all, it is simply about winning.

No matter how, no matter the score.

Think this may be the starting line up although I’d like to see Docherty in place of Holt as Hearts are a physical team.

Would only make one change Bruno for Martin not convinced by him as yet.

Also think this will be the way we line up if Alves is definitely back in contention. That is an excellent app by the way. Hadn't seen it before.

I’ve a horrible feeling of deja vu for today that we’ll struggle to break down a bank of 4 and 5
A early goal may open Hearts up and we can attack them but I wouldn’t be surprised with a draw

I’ll stick a few quid on 2-1 rangers tho

The one thing that's guaranteed is that Levein will have them set up and organised well. His teams are always a bastard to break down.

Defence and midfield have to step up from last week. Milinkovic, Lafferty and you know who will be a threat. Any arseing about at the back and they'll punish us.

That said, I think we've more than enough to beat them. 2-0 for me - Morelos and Windass

Is Naismith now fit and likely to play?

I know he was out injured last weekend.

Back