Hearts fans worse than the spoon burners?

If the 'You're not Rangers any more' is all they have got , then they haven't got much. Even they are singing it half-heartedly.

they once shared a Pint with us but now they share a needle and a bed with the dark side of scotland, if you dont want to hear them singing then move closer to the Union Bears and listen to their fecking Drum :D guys did brilliant yesterday through the whole game so i never heard one apprentice junkie :)

Quietist away support I’ve seen at Ibrox in a long time, was really surprised at how shit they are. I also thought we were pretty shit, although a small team we were playing i thought we’d have been more up for it.

You expect the abuse from Hibs but the bile from Hearts over the last few years has been worse in my opinion.
After what they went through with Romanov you'd expect them to understand what we went through a bit more.
To me, these scumbag are the same as Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee United and the vermin.

I remember looking at Jambos kickback on the day they went into admin and to my amazement that lot were still posting about Rangers financial/Boardroom problems at the time.

The uppity attitude was very much still prevalent on that of all days.

I was in the club deck and couldn`t make out a word they were singing. I think they are one of the quietest away supports who come to Ibrox. That aside, jealousy is a powerful motivation and Hearts fans wanted to see our downfall along with all the rest, so they are royally p***** off to see a return to the natural order of things.

It's pretty ironic really. They have 1874 on their badge, but, the team that formed in 1874 quickly folded due to lack of members, they hijacked another club, St Andrews (who wore red, white and blue) and persuaded them to change their name. They folded again in 1903 because of debts. I'm fairly sure that they failed again in 1905, but, Can't find anything corroborating that.

It's pretty ironic really. They have 1874 on their badge, but, the team that formed in 1874 quickly folded due to lack of members, they hijacked another club, St Andrews (who wore red, white and blue) and persuaded them to change their name. They folded again in 1903 because of debts. I'm fairly sure that they failed again in 1905, but, Can't find anything corroborating that.
Also happened to Hibs. 1891 or something. After one of their many Scottish Cup wins which they still count towards their momentous total of three.

When I pointed this out to one of them he said he’d sacrifice the Cup win from 1887 in order to be able to call us a new Club. Sick in the heed.

Anyone else today pissed off with every song these cretins sang today about us letting the club die? Total nonsence btw but you would expect this from the Hibs fans and not so much from Hearts.

That's why they sing them because it pisses some of us off.

As for being worse than their neighbours there is a generation of Hearts fans that are miles worse. But on the whole, older and younger Jambos are alright, just those around the 25-40 age range that seem to despise us more than anyone.

Not sure about the rest of it but their original operating company was wound up in 1903 and a new company started.

Also happened to Hibs. 1891 or something. After one of their many Scottish Cup wins which they still count towards their momentous total of three.

When I pointed this out to one of them he said he’d sacrifice the Cup win from 1887 in order to be able to call us a new Club. Sick in the heed.

I love to remind my Hibs supporting mate that we've won more titles at Easter Road than they've ever won.

Saw on facebook last week, a hearts fan page were asking the question 'apart from hibs, which team do you hate the most?'

We were clear winners.

Obviously just pure jealousy.

They are just a shit club who have serious delusions of grandeur.

For all the scumbos looking in, 55 is coming, maybe not this season but it's definitely going to happen, your shitty wee club can rest up, safe in the knowledge you will never win the league again, let that sink in :D

I don't give two shits about anything the rest sing about us. Just reinforces what we no, we are the only show in town and the rest of the Scottish game lives in our magnificent shadow.

There was some on the subway today trying to do the old pals act "what about 4 nil v Celtic eh? You musta been happy wi that eh?" and trying to get Bears to join in with their songs about Hibs. 10 minutes later they are in the stadium singing about how we let our club die and you're not Rangers anymore etc. Weird lot. At least you know where you stand with Hibs. Seen some Bears encouraging them as well which I don't understand.

I feel exactly the same way regarding the Jambos. Never forget that they put the boot into us when we were down.

Before 2012 I preferred Hibs fans over hearts. If you watch footage of our team running into Easter road after we won the title you can see some of them applauding us.

It’s a shame because outside celtc if any Scottish club went through what we did I would have felt bad for them and wanted to help.

I didn't even notice them. Like every other club in this league, they have Rangers ingrained in their brains. I actually enjoy the obsession. 55 is coming soon and they know it.

Hearts job is to develop for us the likes of Sandy, Neil McCann, Alan McLaren, Weir, Waldo & Cummings (via boys club).
In return we allow them to provide pensions to Doddie, Bud, Sandy, Slim, Jukebox, Lafferty, Naeshame etc.
It's the natural order.

Sympathies to Bears who sit close enough to the visiting fans they can hear them somebody's got too,I'm in the C.D. heard muffled noises a couple of times couldn't make out a word.

Anyone else today pissed off with every song these cretins sang today about us letting the club die? Total nonsence btw but you would expect this from the Hibs fans and not so much from Hearts.

I live in Edinburgh and encounter fans of both clubs on a regular basis and if you see what I see every day you’d know what a ridiculous comment you just made. Hearts fans are bad but not in the same league as that junkie thieving aids ridden scum.

Oh and btw anyone who goes to football and gets offended by songs/taunts etc shouldn't be there and should go shopping with tge Mrs on a Saturday afternoon instead.

That was a pitiful support from Hearts. Less than an hour away on the M8 - you think they could fill a good chunk of the Broomloan. As to what they were signing - didn’t have a clue, wasn’t exactly straining my ears to make it out. Not even background noise. Small time club.

They are extremely proud of having managed to buy some shares as fans and think that means that they saved the club. If I were Ann Budge, i’d be pissed at the delusional c*%ts who don’t seem to realise how much they owe her (and Salmond of course).

As a fanbase, we raised vastly more money and spent far more buying shares of our club. But, because they are a diddy club, they think their funding was more significant.

We definitely spent far more. And, I think, own a bigger %share than they do. In spite of our club being vastly more valuable.

When you try to explain this to them, their brains tend to melt out their ears.

If the 'You're not Rangers any more' is all they have got , then they haven't got much. Even they are singing it half-heartedly.

I just don't get that pish.
They're getting pumped and singing You're Not Rangers LOL

We should be singing:
Who the hell is, who the hell is,
Who the hell is beating you?
Who the hell is beating you?
LOL
Fekkin dobbers.

Last edited:
You are a weegie
A dirty weegie
Your only happy, on giro day
Your maw's a stealer, yer da's a dealer
Please don't take my hubcaps away

Hubcaps? Fucking hubcaps?

1989 called, it wants it's songbook back FFS.

But worse than the spoons burners? No absolutely not they are utter scum when they come to Ibrox.

In the age of the internet, Hearts fans like all Scottish football fans are increasingly becoming anti-Rangers due to the sheer amount of anti-Rangers bloggers and sites out there campaigning against us, many (laughingly) doing so in the name of Scottish football.

The best way to combat this is results on the pitch which, dare I say it, are beginning to come with some consistency.

55 will see much of it gone...till then we can marvel in the parochial, small-minded, backwater and gullible attitudes of our fellow Scottish fans.

The majority are yes voting, cardigan wearing, belhaven best drinking, rover driving weirdos.

Can’t say I let it upset me; but it really did strike me at one point in the second half that every single song they sang was about us.

I really do find it baffling that so many “supporters” of other clubs aren’t really supporting that club, but opposing us. Odd way to live your life.

At the end of the day, for all their pish, we got the better of them again. I certainly gave them a good wave and send off for the front of the BR5.

The fhilth,sheepies,spoon burners,Watery farts and the rest top to bottom there is not a baw hair between them turned moon howling into an art form.

What annoys me more is we seem to think because they don't wear green, they're not a bunch of cunts like the rest of Scottish football.
Just as bad as the rest

i work in edinburgh and know loads of hearts fans. loads of school friends and their dads. i find it to be an age thing. hearts fans under 35 absolutely hate us. they grew up under our complete dominance , and the younger ones have found it's socially acceptable to hate us. the older hearts fans , and i mean 50+ have always been a decent bunch. completely out numbered now tho

Back