Sheep v the filth today

That’s what I’m thinking, I don’t know if they’ve got anyone competent to play there if he’s out but Murphy v lustig is mouthwatering.
Their backup options in Gamboa etc. aren't great either.

Dunno which game it is Lustig would be miss.

That’s what I’m thinking, I don’t know if they’ve got anyone competent to play there if he’s out but Murphy v lustig is mouthwatering.
Lustig has been absolutely gash for ages now.

McKay tore him to shreds.

Excuses have been made for Aberdeen and McInnes before, some valid, the scums budget far dwarves that of the sheep and therefore over the course of a season they should be ahead of them.

Today? Forget about all that. The scum were dead on their feet and were there for the taking.

McInnes shat it and employed tactics you would expect to see from a Division 3 team away from home in the Scottish Cup

How he could be so far off the mark in terms of the approach to make to the game is astounding

For that reason having previously suggested he would have been a decent option for us as manager I'll today retract that statement and happily admit we have dodged a bullet.

He’s clueless. The fact we were ever interested in him was an abomination. Thankfully he did is a huge huge favour by knocking us back.

I went to the pub for the last half hour to watch both teams in the hope that the sheep buggerers would nick an equaliser. Let me just say that although back to front paedofc scored a good goal to go two up overall I though the looked pure pish. Aberscum were as ever rank but the biggest take away was all the empty seats. Pathetic, wee club with pathetic supporters imagine not being up for a top of the table clash.
They only fill their stadium when The Rangers come calling.

It’s all about The Rangers.

Never liked him even prior to our interest. Uninspiring twat and steeped in the sheep mentality. Fuxx him.

He had a huge swathe of admirers on here up until fairly recently.
You don't hear much from them regarding him now.

Caixinha was a bad appointment, it was a huge gamble made perhaps in some ignorance.
McInnes would have been a punt made when all you needed to know was already staring you in the face.

I was totally against McInnes and argued against employing him.
I think we dodged a bullet.
His record in Scotland is average if you weigh up the circumstances he found himself in whilst at Aberdeen.
You were in the minority sir. Expected them to have a real go today. Good old DM !

I think the King of partial facial paralysis and pronounced underbites has cast some sort of curse over the team and ground. Until MacGhee's ancient curse is broken his beloved team "shall ship no points to thine de'ils in scarlet".

In order to break the curse, a mature one eyed ewe has to deficate in each corner of the stadium while an albino seagull eats the chips from their shoulders. It's rumoured this is the real reason for the stadium move.

There is a greater likelyhood that the Dark Blues will take something from the Scumhut this Wednesday than the Sheep will this or next season, no matter where they play them.

Essentially, teams like St. Johnstone, Dundee et al will dig in and try to get hard to beat, rather than attempting to play football. The former is what they are good at against the better teams and we have learned that in months and years gone by too.

I think he has a squad of bottle merchants he’s not covered himself in glory of that there’s no doubt but serious questions need asked of the team too

The trouble with Aberdeen is basically they cannot pass the ball, it is hit and hope. A poor football team.

McInnes tactics in the first half were indefensible.

Celtic at the moment, win today, but do look very vulnerable.

Can't say I expected anything less from dolly, might as well have handed the tims three points from that game.
Thank f*ck we didn't get McInnes.

Didn't see their match but was he not sent off for 2 bookings? If he was then the suspension kicks in after 2 weeks. Would only miss Wednesday if it was a straight red.

According to the match report it was 2 bookings. No idea what that means for what games are missing though. Slightly surprised it’s not being mentioned in the media if he’s missing the game against us. Though that would involve the media actually knowing what they are talking about so maybe a stretch too far for Scotland.

I think the King of partial facial paralysis and pronounced underbites has cast some sort of curse over the team and ground. Until MacGhee's ancient curse is broken his beloved team "shall ship no points to thine de'ils in scarlet".

In order to break the curse, a mature one eyed ewe has to deficate in each corner of the stadium while an albino seagull eats the chips from their shoulders. It's rumoured this is the real reason for the stadium move.

Keep the day job, seriously.

Thank god we never got McInnes.
it was indeed a very large bullet dodged,, but bear in mind those running our club wanted this serial loser to be our manager, so its safe to say , I for one still have concerns and worries about our clubs recruitment strategy in this area

it was indeed a very large bullet dodged,, but bear in mind those running our club wanted this serial loser to be our manager, so its safe to say , I for one still have concerns and worries about our clubs recruitment strategy in this area

There was few other candidates, which is why we now have the youth team manager in charge.

It's also easier to have a go at him AFTER big games.

Anyone who thought for a minute thatdolly could take something today clearly doesn't know football.

Twenty-five games in a row the Yahoos have beaten them at the piggery , and it's not much different at pittodrie. Think about that record for a minute and how subservient and pathetic the sheep are .

The league is over this season for us, let's get second and the cup and think about next season .

Didn't see their match but was he not sent off for 2 bookings? If he was then the suspension kicks in after 2 weeks. Would only miss Wednesday if it was a straight red.
No he still misses the next game for a red card in the league. If it’s a violent conduct red you miss the next domestic game regardless of the competition. If the 2 bookings take home over the threshold his ban for them kicks in 2 weeks after I think so in that case he may miss our game but no idea what his points tally is.

The mhanks were there for the taking by a decent team and looked decidedly lethargic as this farce of a non contest went on.

Dolly were ...what can I say....just Dolly in an all too typical inept, groundhog day 'performance' ,no make that surrender, against the dhims.

Bonner on BBC radio praised shellik on their performance against their nearest challengers then hastily mumbled something about Rangers as an afterthought...but hater Dicky Dolly Gordon would have appreciated the slip up.

Last edited:
Never mind McInnes, wasn’t Stevie May being touted for us at one point? A fatter, more ineffective forward you’ll struggle to find. Yet DM plays him ahead of Rooney? The fact they win so often is baffling to me - without a doubt the crappiest team I’ve seen at Ibrox this year.

Never mind McInnes, wasn’t Stevie May being touted for us at one point? A fatter, more ineffective forward you’ll struggle to find. Yet DM plays him ahead of Rooney? The fact they win so often is baffling to me - without a doubt the crappiest team I’ve seen at Ibrox this year.

Caixinha was slated for not making a move for May. He's garbage.

They are brutal, it's shocking that they are even in the running for 2nd place.

Thank fukk we never got landed with McInnes as manager, crap football with a shitebag mentality.

I'd be embarrassed to be a dolly supporter, constantly fecked by the beggars. 5 seasons they had to mount a serious challenge to these wankstains not once have they got close
They'll be mid table next season Rangers will kick on and I suspect Hearts and Hubs will also and with Killie on an upturn, they'll be where they deserve to be.

Back