Sunday football

Wee shit-the-bed-McInnes must have sky high laundry bills. He shat it again, when the fhilth were there for the taking. Bullet dodged.

Plenty of opportunities missed, bizarre tactics again from McInnes and too many of the players worrying about having to go to confession on Monday if they score against their big team.
quote from Sheep forum

The mentally challengeds defence is brittle as fick

Lustig is horrendous he will back for the game at Ibrox pressure the guy and will make mistakes in possession run at him and Murphy will tear him apart

Don't know why but with a couple of minutes to half time Malaga are still in this at 1-1.Really need to start picking up some wins.

Edit:Kiss of death,2-1 to Bilbao now.:mad:

Lingard has put Man U in front with a header from a Lukaku cross.

It was far too easy for Lukaku to beat that guy and get the cross in. Also the space and time he had, given the number of Chelsea defenders around him, was ridiculous.

Basic failings from Chelsea.

He's not. Second yellow is a one-match ban so he misses their game against Dundee.

Murphy to destroy him is still on!

Wonderful. That is great news on an otherwise disappointing football day so far

On other matters, Man U got their usual homer's decision today.

Morata scored a perfectly good equaliser for 2-2, wrongly flagged offside. Caaants

I might have jumped the gun...those two yellows today take him over the six needed to get a suspension. Not sure if he gets an additional game for that, hopefully someone more clued up can advise?
Aaw please don't take that away from me.I'm holding on to the hope that he plays against us.:D

Aye, there's a large membership of the bullet dodging club on FF.
matrix.gif

The bottle merchant thinks they showed they are a proper team today. What planet is he on.

Oh and Lord Brendan of Tranny Shaggers thinks the sheep pen is one of the most difficult places for them to go.

So much for Hendry being a Rangers man. Did you see him at their second goal,been there a month and already indoctrinated? \o~o/

Powderpuff defending from Mustafi. Can't believe he's been outmuscled for that.

Although not a regular this guy has a World Cup winners medal. Baffling. Its criminal Arsenal are still. In this position in the heart of defence and midfield that they can't cope with a long ball.

Wenger has built a a dreadful team. I wouldn't even take Özil let alone Xhaka. Game has not lived up to expectations. Mustafi is having a nightmare of a game. City deserve their 2-0 without breaking sweat.

Back