Rino Gattuso at Milan

Aldo007

I generally thought he was a mince manager and when there was talk of him taking over us i had the fear... He did not start well at Milan, especially with the draw against Benevento and he was slated for saying he was going to kick the shit out his players, But Milan have fair come on and doing well in the europa and climbing serie a... You have to wonder if he would have taken the job with us if offered.. Now there is no chance of it happening..

Maybe the threat of wee Rino kicking the shit out them has got Milan playing again...

Oh, and they have a ore than half decent teenage goalie... ;)

Saw a video of him the other day clipping Montolivio over the back of the head, reminded me of Sir Walt and Durrant, made me think maybe one day who knows...

Cracking result for them tonight away to Roma.

I still don’t think he’ll be at Milan for particularly long but it’s good to see him doing well. I hope they win the Europa League because the Champions League has missed the two Milan clubs.

Great result for Gattuso and for him personally I'm delighted. It pegs Roma back too, so a bonus for Inter into the bargain.

was surprised when i saw that result tonight, also surprised there climbing the table.

Hes giving youth a chance, with left back and striker both only 21 and in place of bigger names..

He said last week his job is to be the players’ nightmare til the end of the season. He’s a crazy wee bastard but it seems to be working. Good on the wee man. Always loved his grit and heart.

It won't end well.

However that's a symptom of the way the modern game has developed more than anything he is doing.

The hairdryer treatment isn't compatible with modern football where players and agents hold the power.

reminds me of Paolo Di Canio at Sunderland. Absolute lunatic and it just worked for 4 or 5 months. After a full summer of his antics though, the players were hammering on the chief exec's door (literally) to get rid of him.

reminds me of Paolo Di Canio at Sunderland. Absolute lunatic and it just worked for 4 or 5 months. After a full summer of his antics though, the players were hammering on the chief exec's door (literally) to get rid of him.

I think Gattuso has more to him than that scumbag to be fair.

I work with a Milan fan who absolutely loves him and senses a big change in Milan’s fortunes under him, he also has a soft spot for us due to Gattusos love for us.

All the best to Gattuso and Milan from this bear.

Rino! Rino! Rino!

Its about time milan moved in the right direction, if he cracks the champs league places he will get the job,

Maldini was a hero of mine when growing up, av got family who live over there so used to send over the new milan strip every year with maldini 3 on the back but when gatusso signed I would have his name on the back of the away shirt,

My italian uncle is a juve fan but likes the gers aswell, he took me to a milan-fiorentina game at the san siro and it was amazing, what a stadium,

Not as good as Ibrox though!!!

Was Luigi Riccio not on our bench when we won the league at the piggery?

A quick google confirms this on wikipedia!!

Back