Arsenal Fan TV Meltdowns

Arsenal let their fans down today. Not one of them deserved a pass mark. Shocking. Even if yer team isn't of the highest quality it can still fight to the end. Arsenal gave up with a whimper, which reflects the standing of their manager.

I genuinely think Ty is on the spectrum.

He can't be that positive based on what he's watched.

As much as Arsenal Fan TV is a good laugh and all that, I do feel sorry for those guys.

They are the ones that go every week, home and away, and have to suffer Arsenal sliding in to complete mediocrity.

I hope Wenger goes for the sake of that club because they deserve so much better than that.

Every so often Arsenal put in some great performances, and look like they have hit their stride. However, it is all too often punctuated by some dire results. Now, nobody can really have a go at anyone for losing to City this season. When you factor in the manner of the defeat and the lack of fight within their side, that’s where they deserve every piece of criticism thrown their way. The fans get a glimmer of hope, but their team is routinely slapped back down. Wenger has ruined them as a top side, and it won’t stop until he’s gone.

I've mentioned this before on here but it's incredible to think that Pep was willing to take over at Arsenal with Henry as his assistant, yet they kept Wenger on instead, the Arsenal fans must feel horrendous, its soul destroying for them, they are a huge club.

I’m certainly no fan of Wenger
But...
You have to look at the players as much as Wenger here. You can say he hasn’t got them playing/Motherwell bated or whatever but this is a cup final ffs. Shouldn’t matter who the manager is!

I've mentioned this before on here but it's incredible to think that Pep was willing to take over at Arsenal with Henry as his assistant, yet they kept Wenger on instead, the Arsenal fans must feel horrendous, its soul destroying for them, they are a huge club.
Wow didn’t know that

It will be exciting for them when they get a new manager and an overhaul hopefully this summer.

Piers Morgan obviously a famous Arsenal fan, he said a few years back that he knows for a fact that Pep wanted to manage Arsenal, couple of journos backed the story.

Wenger should have left a couple of seasons ago if he really has Arsenal’s best interests at heart. It must be soul destroying for Arsenal fans at the moment, a huge club that are just treading water when they should be pushing the boat out to try and compete.

90% of arsenal's fans had quite rightly left the stadium before the end however there was a few halfwits still applauding them up the stairs to collect their loosers medals.

But...
You have to look at the players as much as Wenger here. You can say he hasn’t got them playing/Motherwell bated or whatever but this is a cup final ffs. Shouldn’t matter who the manager is!
He bought them, he trains them, he picks the team, he picks the tactics, he chooses what substitutions are made...

Wenger is an absolute fraud nowadays. If he had any love for that club he’d have walked away when his contract was up last summer. £9m a year salary as well for him.

But...

I do agree here.

For 2 midfielders to just give up, not chase back, hand on hips when your 2 down in a final is criminal.

Literally couldn't give a %^*&.

If Wenger got Arsenal relegated wee Ty would still support him.

Feel sorry for Claude we have all ranted like that.

Piers Morgan obviously a famous Arsenal fan, he said a few years back that he knows for a fact that Pep wanted to manage Arsenal, couple of journos backed the story.
Like the wee girl at school who was overweight not much of a looker,but wanted to date you....of course you turn her down and years later she turns into a supermodel

It's what happens when finishing 4th in the league is the only target they're aiming for at the start of every season. With the odd cup win only seen as a bonus.

I’m sure he’s in his mid to late forties. I remember on a previous video a while back he mentioned how long he’s been following Arsenal and I was shocked at how old he is, particularly when you see how he dresses and behaves. :D
He looks like he's 17 :D

The Claude fella is quality, a fan who wears his heart on his sleeve but the wee Ty guy needs a slapping imo...what's the score with the headphones? :rolleyes: Fanny

Never heard that before.

Arsenal fans must be gutted.

Doubt he would have got as much to spend with arsenal as he had with City.

Would have been a good test to see if he could do it without then money he had with Man City.

Judging by the empty seats, they were outside making the arsenal tv stuff 20 minutes before the final whistle.

Seen a video of DT talking about Ty - said that Ty didnt get into game until the 60th minute because his bus was stuck in traffic.

He presumed it was stuck a good bit away but it turned out it was just down the road from the stadium, instead of just getting off the bus and walk and stayed on the bus so he got his moneys worth amd missed most of the game :D

We’ve had a few of our own Ty’s on here over the years.

317496a096d6c86486a71d4521994bcd171a6bb3.gif

6c0e70b8e7d4ed69114592d131b5bda05763f2c0.gif
Melchett: 'If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.'

:D

I shouldve expected a thread on this. It was a very meek performance from the gunners today. Burley was having a right good go on ESPN

Feel sorry for the fans who’ve been screaming for years for Wenger to get sacked. The lack of effort from those players today in a cup final was disgraceful.

First old guy reminds me of plenty of old Bluenoses. Second guy's just showing off because he's on camera.

Back