£100 Bet

Had a £100 bet on who would win the league with a tim two doors up. This morning the door went and he was standing and asked for the money. Can any bears guess what happened next?

NINTCHDBPICT000458691253.jpg

Was he social distanced when he asked you for his money?

If not, get him shopped to the police. No actual idea what the potential fine could be, but hopefully it'll be more then £100.

He stays two doors up ...not exactly a random....any idea who stays 2 up from you?
So he lives two doors up but you've never spoke to him.
Suddenly you decide to offer him a £100 bet having previously had no dealings with him?

And for the record, yes I do know who lives two doors away from me. The idea of offering her a £100 bet at random is fùcking mental.

A bit like your thread.

One of my mates had a bet on with a mentally challenged from Blantyre where he used to stay, the other day there the said poet messages him looking for the dough only to be told by my mate to GTF as nothing was won so he started threatening my mate etc so he’s getting a wee visit from said mate when down at his mums next time :D

I don’t think this will end to well for the poet my mates a big lad and can look after himself another second prize for silly timmy.

So he lives two doors up but you've never spoke to him.
Suddenly you decide to offer him a £100 bet having previously had no dealings with him?

And for the record, yes I do know who lives two doors away from me. The idea of offering her a £100 bet at random is fùcking mental.

A bit like your thread.
Gazza mate I think your bothering too much about this, go put your bib on and get your lunch

I think it sounds like he wasn't expecting you to be in. You missus normally in herself on a Saturday afternoon by any chance?

Aye because putting £100 bets on with randoms in the street happens all the time.

In the incredibly unlikely event of this being a true story, I think it's only fair to name the street so normal people can avoid it. There's door chapping Celtic fans accepting bets from random angry Rangers fans.

I won't be paying out on a bet i had with my mate.

They didn't win the league. It was awarded, over a dodgy Skype connection, with a quarter of the season to go and with Rangers absolutely able to still win it.

He's yet to bring it up, but when he does he'll be told.

I might even shag his wife.

Was talking too a guy the other day a paranoid Tim had £ 300Each way on beggars on handicap at 9/1 and was getting about 4 grand and betfred not paying out cause league not finished he was due about 4 grand so too my fellow bear give him nothing league hasn’t been completed

Reactions: SSR
In the incredibly unlikely event of this being a true story, I think it's only fair to name the street so normal people can avoid it. There's door chapping Celtic fans accepting bets from random angry Rangers fans.
I'll guess at Coronation Street.

Had a £100 bet on who would win the league with a tim two doors up. This morning the door went and he was standing and asked for the money. Can any bears guess what happened next?
You said something about social distancing and flung your cat at him.

Back