£10m Morelos Price Tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mentally challenged media have been trying to sell Alfredo off for buttons since the turn of the year. Wanks.

The club publicly rated him at 20 million did they not so someone is at it

But dont worry newspapers dont have any affect over transfer values many on here will tell you

I have a feeling that Rodgers will buy him for whatever we ask, his recruitment at Celtic was very lazy

Only people quoting 10 million and mentally challengeds on phone ins and 19th Century Terrorist journalists who would love us to sell him for that so we have less money to strengthen our squad! They are terrified of us getting ahead next season.

I think clubs will possibly put in 10 million bids to test the water, but I'd be disappointed if he left for less than 15.
We all know theres a cracking player in there but after this season and him showing no signs of learning, I'd be happy with anything between 15 and 20 million for him.

Got to laugh and the Yahoos in the media and everywhere else saying he’s now only worth £10 million.

If he goes and I believe he will , it will be a minimum of £16 million plus add ons taking it up to the £20 mill mark.

And it’s a bargain at that .

We knocked back bids in that region a year ago. Since then, he has banged in nearly 30 goals this season, from open play, and earned his 3rd cap for the Colombian national team.

If he played for the dhims his valuation would be £40m+. Realistically, we should be aiming for at least £20M. There are not many players can single handedly lead the line, never mind bang in 30 goals in the process. If he hadn't been banned so many times his tally could be nearer 40.

I personally do think the red card situation may have had a small impact on Morelos' value, however that would be negated by the international call ups and positive European experience from this year. I still believe we'll get at least £15 million for Alfie and a significant amount of that money will go towards his replacement and a creative midfielder.

I would love us to hold on to him for another year not least because I believe his value will soar, but can we afford to turn down an offer of even £10m if we know every penny of that will be reinvested in the team this transfer window?
We are in a very weak negotiating position unless we get a few solid offers in for him. A lot of EPL buyers watch the old firm Rangers celtic game, if Alfie scores and wins the game for us it could attract enough attention for us to get some serious money.

I am reading various places that Alfredo is being valued at £10m.

Who is doing the valuing here?

It certainly can't be the club, can it?
Where have you read this.
Hasn’t even been on here, till now, and I’d expect it c&p’d and posted inthe back page headlines thread at least.

Can we quit with the Dembele comparison, like it or not he had scored goals in the Champions League, France under 21 level & English Championship so sadly that will count when potential suitors are valuing a player. I think it’s pretty clear from all of Gerrard’s interviews that he and the Club have a price and until that is met, he won’t be going anywhere. We can speculate all we want about what that might be but I suspect, if the Club were to receive around the 12 million mark and Gerrard was guaranteed 8 million (transfer fees & wages) to sign a couple of players then that might be something to suit all parties.
If (and it's a big if) the likes of Spurs are interested would anyone go for a year loan to Spurs!
Then look at pushing for £40 million from the highest bidder!!!?

Got to laugh and the Yahoos in the media and everywhere else saying he’s now only worth £10 million.

If he goes and I believe he will , it will be a minimum of £16 million plus add ons taking it up to the £20 mill mark.

And it’s a bargain at that .
They are terrified we get a good deal and the days of letting out best players go for peanuts are over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back