£25 for Legia at home

Is there an email out? I've not had one. Assume we've got until Wednesday again?

I'd thought it would be £23, as the previous rounds have gone up by £2, and it was the same last year too. Bit annoying, but an extra £2 a head is an extra £100K to the club.

Also looks like they will be bringing a large support as well with bf4 and bf5 not being sold

£4 rise from QR3.

I hope if we make the groups the club are a bit more sensible with pricing this season. £40 a game was excessive IMO.

Don't think anyone can grumble with that. £25 is cheaper than you would expect to pay for a league game at home outwith the smelly ones.

Is there an email out? I've not had one. Assume we've got until Wednesday again?

Europa League Play-Off
Rangers FC v Legia Warsaw
Thursday 29 August – Kick Off 7.45pm
Ticket prices are adults £25, concessions £18 and juniors £10
Season Ticket holders can purchase their own seat from Friday 16 August until Tuesday 20 August.

Please note due to increased Away Support and segregation requirements, those seated in BF4 & BF5 and Rows A-F in BR4 & BR5 will be moved for this game. There will be a priority window for those affected on Wednesday 21 August where you will be able to pick an alternative seat (sales on this day can only be made by calling 0871 702 1972 calls cost 13ppm plus network extras or in person at the Ticket Centre which will be opened from 10am – 5pm)

General sale will commence from Thursday 22 August.

£25 is fair. No issues with that.

Groups should be less than £40 though. Don’t think we sold out last season IIRC.

What would CL groups be? £50 a game?

I think what annoyed most people was the fact that the tims were charging £24 per ticket and we were charging £35 (£39 for non ST holders) for the group games. When you can make comparisons like that then you can't help but feel ripped off.

I remember the tims were around 90 for the 3 iirc
People pointed out they had CL money in the bank

Be interesting to see the comparison this season.

For comparison how much is a Celtic home ticket?

Pushing £50. Some of the Hibs tickets were £37.

I cannot understand people just arbitrarily throwing figures out that they feel the games should be priced at.

The games sold out so the club got it bang on. We're helping the club get back on its feet with every penny we can put in.

They didn't mate we were charged £105. It was dearer for non st hoders.

@Corporal Clegg is meaning that's what Celtic charged for their Europa games. Conveniently forgetting there was no appetite for their fans after another CL failure to buy EL tickets and also that we're in a situation where we're hamstrung on a lot of revenue streams as we fight our way back to top spot and need the fans to put money in where we can.

For all those moaning about the additional £1.5m we made for £40 as opposed to £30 tickets, not one of them would be saying they'd give up signing Aribo because were were million or so short to fund his wages over the length of his contract.

Here was an interesting comparison made last year.

5zrIp8e.jpg

They charged ST holders £72 for the 3, we charged £105.

And that was an apology price from Them in full knowledge that they’d be looking at a half empty stadium if they didn’t give them cheaper tickets.

We don’t have that problem.

£35 a game for the Groups is fine imo.

Back