£25 for Legia at home

£4 rise from QR3. No problem with that.

I hope if we make the groups the club are a bit more sensible with pricing this season. £40 a game was excessive IMO.

Nah, it should be £45. It'd still sell out and more money to the club

The difference between £25 and £45 is almost £1m.

I'd like to see us bin the annoyance over potential pricing for a 3 game package. We're not there yet and the Legia pricing is very fair, it'll be one of the best home matches we play this year.

Just back fae Ibrox. When I got to tkt office the queue was to the door but inside. Took a matter of seconds to get this game.

Saturday hours 10-2.

I'd pay £40 for a ticket to the group stages no problem. Christ 5 years ago if you told me we'd be in this position i'd be willing to pay £100 a ticket to see us play in Europa league group stages.

Anyone complaining about ticket prices needs to remember this isn't the 1980s or 90s anymore.

Nowadays you'll pay £5 for pint and £3+ for a coffee. A few quid extra for a ticket to see Rangers in Europe isn't a big deal.

Nah, it should be £45. It'd still sell out and more money to the club

The difference between £25 and £45 is almost £1m.
I disagree. £135 for three games will just price too many fans out of them. The £105 package last season was too dear also. We are the people, not the prawn sandwich brigade.

It seems really cost effective with the Europa League having so many games. It'll be great in the groups!
I think Bar 72 is worth every penny, best seats in the house, access to the bar prior, halftime and post match for drinks, food etc. all inclusive for Friendly’s, league games, cup games and Europe league games. even a normal seat in Ibrox in europe league games should be £40 to £50 on my personal opinion. to able to keep spending money on players and wages it’s got to come from sum-where and you get what you pay for.

I think Bar 72 is worth every penny, best seats in the house, access to the bar prior, halftime and post match for drinks, food etc. all inclusive for Friendly’s, league games, cup games and Europe league games. even a normal seat in Ibrox in europe league games should be £40 to £50 on my personal opinion. to able to keep spending money on players and wages it’s got to come from sum-where and you get what you pay for.
When we're at the top table again it'll really show its value. Champions League nights at Ibrox will be pushing £40 and I really think we have a manager equipped for tough qualifying rounds.

When we're at the top table again it'll really show its value. Champions League nights at Ibrox will be pushing £40 and I really think we have a manager equipped for tough qualifying rounds.
we have a manger who has a world class name in football. We have a striker who is one of the top 10 all time goal scorers of the premier league our other striker is currently one of the top goal scorers in the europa league, we have several players with premier league and international experience this is the year for a great europa league run and a league win here’s to the 55th league title

we have a manger who has a world class name in football. We have a striker who is one of the top 10 all time goal scorers of the premier league our other striker is currently one of the top goal scorers in the europa league, we have several players with premier league and international experience this is the year for a great europa league run and a league win here’s to the 55th league title
Dreamland stuff. Here's to 55!

I have had a complete change of heart with regard to the pricing. I was quite vociferous in my criticism of the board and the pricing strategy last year, but, a year on and looking at the cost of concerts etc. I think 3 nights at Ibrox for just over 100 quid is acceptable. The board have put their hands in their pocket on numerous occasions as well and we have spent a fair amount on wages etc.

£25 for such an important game for the club seems well under-priced, although I have heard the RTV revenue has exploded in comparison to previous years. I don't think if we make the group stages that we will need a 3-game package this year. I think this is a bit of a reward to season ticket holders to be honest.

How are the club ‘ripping us off’?

As far as I can tell your basis for that is comparing prices with Them, which as I said is a flawed comparison.

In the modern game £35 for a European Group Stage game against potentially pretty decent opposition isn’t ridiculous when you look at league game prices against garbage like St Mirren.

Don't support the club then. There are thousands of others that will.

It blows my mind that we played half a decade out of the top flight, almost never had a club, have had piss poor signings until last season and yet...folk whinge about a few extra quid to give vitap support.

mentally challenged mentality.

£25 for such an important game for the club seems well under-priced, although I have heard the RTV revenue has exploded in comparison to previous years. I don't think if we make the group stages that we will need a 3-game package this year. I think this is a bit of a reward to season ticket holders to be honest.

Always be a 3 match package but what they should be doing is take the money off approx 2 weeks before each game instead of the one payment or in the case of last season 3 payments on 3 successive days after complaints for those STH signed up for CCCS

I really hope if we make it to the group stages that the CCCS three match package has three separate payments with some time in between them. Charging over £100 in such a small amount of time was criminal last season.

I’ve not go an issue with the prices personally. It’s more money to the club and our main source of income. However I can understand it’s a lot to pay out if you’re a parent taking a couple of kids.

I disagree. £135 for three games will just price too many fans out of them. The £105 package last season was too dear also. We are the people, not the prawn sandwich brigade.
105 to see three decent European sides was great value. The Rapid game alone was worth the money.

Will be trying the public sale on Thursday,want to bring the wee man up for his first European game,what's the chances of getting 2 tickets outside the ground these days,if unlucky on Thursday?

Will be trying the public sale on Thursday,want to bring the wee man up for his first European game,what's the chances of getting 2 tickets outside the ground these days,if unlucky on Thursday?

You will get 2 together on Thursday without much problem

Although the area you may wish get could be

Back