£25 Vouchers Towards RTV - Solved

I emailed them 2 weeks ago about adding the £25 credit but haven't heard anything back. How do you know if it has been added?

I know there were a few others who wanted to use the £25 voucher towards RTV.

On the advice of SLO, I emailed ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk telling them I wished to use the voucher for RTV.

Got an email this morning with a link which took me to a £35 payment for an annual sub (£25 off).

So the problem has been solved. Fill yer boots.
Did you not get the MyGers discount as well?

Did you not get the MyGers discount as well?

I believe the following should apply .....

Create an Account with RTV during the Registration period enter your Rangers Number

30 day Free Trial + 10% discount for being a MyGers member = £54

Less £ 25.00 voucher

So am I right in saying leaves a £ 29.00 payment due !

Do I now have to email ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk to get a link ??

I was moaning yesterday about nor getting the email about the kit unveiling. Then I checked my Junk folder and there it was. User error! Worth checking your Junk/Spam mate.

Yeah I’ve checked mate, still nothing.

Create an Account with RTV during the Registration period enter your Rangers Number

Less £ 25.00 voucher

Well I’ve done myself out of £6 - punished for being too keen to hand my money over!

Less £ 25.00 voucher

This is what it should be but don't count on it!

Problem isn't solved if we have to email them for a link.What about the ones who have an account but no sub like myself?

Loads of stuff in the FAQs on MyGers in relation to RangersTV (though I assume the 31 May deadline has been extended):

RangersTV Benefit:

How can I redeem my 30 days free trial and 10% off an annual RTV standard subscription discount?

The details of how to obtain your 30 days free trial and subsequent discount will be contained within the welcome email you will receive from the Club. MyGers Members will receive this email within 24 hours of receiving their payment confirmation email.

Please note that to use the offer, MyGers Members must create an account with RTV. During registration, you will be asked to enter your Rangers Number.

This benefit is available to new subscriptions only and cannot be applied to current subscriptions. However, this benefit will be available to redeem from the 1st May 2020 until the 31st May 2021.

The 10% discount is not appearing in my basket – how can I access it?

If you already hold a RangersTV account and the discount has not came through at the check-out stage, the following steps may work:

• Open RangersTV in a new internet window and log-in.
  • Click the discount link in your welcome email.
  • This should then take you directly to the payment page which will enable you to purchase your annual RangersTV standard subscription at the reduced rate.
If this doesn’t work, please contact mygers@rangers.co.uk where we will be happy to help.

I have just created an account for a standard annual subscription and it says £54 will be my first payment. Do I need to pay this every month?

No, £54 is the price of the annual subscription and this only needs to be paid once a year.

I already have an active annual RangersTV subscription but I didn’t include my Rangers number when I originally signed up. How will I get the MyGers Loyalty Points for my subscription?

To enable the Club to create loyalty points to reward your annual subscription, you must add your Rangers number to your RTV profile.

This can be done by editing your profile and adding your Rangers number to the Rangers number field.

If you experience any issues with editing your Rangers TV profile, please contact rangerstv@rangers.co.uk.

Can I be allocated MyGers Loyalty points more than once within the same MyGers year?

No, to maximise fairness around the loyalty system you will only receive an allocation of MyGers loyalty points for RTV Annual Subscriptions once per MyGers year (June – May).

By way of example, if you are an active RTV Annual Subscriber who started a subscription in April 2020 you will receive an allocation of MyGers points for this as part of the points update in July 2020. You would not then receive an additional allocation if you renew in April 2021 within the same MyGers year – you would instead receive the allocation for April 2021 renewal as part of the first points update for the 2021/2022 MyGers year.

Problem isn't solved if we have to email them for a link.What about the ones who have an account but no sub like myself?

I was the same. I had an account but my previous subscription had expired. When they emailed me the link it still worked.

I emailed them 2 weeks ago about adding the £25 credit but haven't heard anything back. How do you know if it has been added?
It doesn’t show unless you add something in your basket, stick in the journey book and will show a credit balance to use at checkout.

Anyone else have any luck with the link for rtv still waiting on them getting back to me?

Finally got an email today about the voucher and RTV. No doubt too late for MyGers points status but no mygers 10% discount either.

This is honestly an embarrassing shambles and if it was any other business I'd take my custom elsewhere. It needs to be sorted pronto. If you can't implement it, don't offer it.

@Greg Marshall can you feed this back please.

Finally got an email today about the voucher and RTV. No doubt too late for MyGers points status but no mygers 10% discount either.

This is honestly an embarrassing shambles and if it was any other business I'd take my custom elsewhere. It needs to be sorted pronto. If you can't implement it, don't offer it.

@Greg Marshall can you feed this back please.
It is a disgrace and constantly playing on our loyalty.

Like you say if it was any other business treating folk like this would tell them to ram it!

Recieved email this morning to follow link for discount and now sorted but we really shouldn't need to be emailing the ticket office for a link as it should be automatic like MYGERS sub.

Recieved email this morning to follow link for discount and now sorted but we really shouldn't need to be emailing the ticket office for a link as it should be automatic like MYGERS sub.
If you're a MyGers member you're supposed to have an additional 10% discount.

The MYGERS discount is for ST holders.
Right.

If you're a MyGers member you get a 10% discount on RTV.

If you're an ST holder you get £10 off MyGers. Not the same.

For the missed games the club have offered £25 voucher, this can be used towards RTV.

So therefore, MyGers members who were ST holders should pay for an annual Sub

£60 - 10% = £54

£54 - £25 = £29

£29 is what MyGers members should be paying if they have the voucher for RTV.

I’m a season ticket holder, MyGers & had the voucher and paid £35 using the link they sent.

So it’s only £6 but for whatever reason the discount wasn’t applied when I did it.

I've still not had a reply 9 days later. Have sent a chaser today, but of a shambles to be honest. We have so many things that seem to be run at such an amateur level.

I’m a season ticket holder, MyGers & had the voucher and paid £35 using the link they sent.

So it’s only £6 but for whatever reason the discount wasn’t applied when I did it.
Yeah, it's bad form from them.

Its taken far too long to get to this point.

Particularly as now people's mygers status will be affected due to thresholds and deadlines etc.

Yeah, it's bad form from them.

Its taken far too long to get to this point.

Particularly as now people's mygers status will be affected due to thresholds and deadlines etc.
Right.

If you're a MyGers member you get a 10% discount on RTV.

If you're an ST holder you get £10 off MyGers. Not the same.

For the missed games the club have offered £25 voucher, this can be used towards RTV.

So therefore, MyGers members who were ST holders should pay for an annual Sub

£60 - 10% = £54

£54 - £25 = £29

£29 is what MyGers members should be paying if they have the voucher for RTV.

I totally agree as I previously said in #14

Maybe it's me but I don't see what can be so difficult ...... and I'm still waiting for a reply from the Ticket Centre with regard the link ??

I get the impression it's just 2 people monitoring these mailboxes

The whole setup and customer service is a joke tbh

I get the impression it's just 2 people monitoring these mailboxes

The whole setup and customer service is a joke tbh

Think it will be a lot better now streamamg are running the show. Obviously hampered by coronavirus and furlough/wfh not long after they took over as well. Streamamg look after the likes of Man City and Leeds and we had a thread on here just the other day praising their Leeds output.

I received the link to get RTV with £25 off, but when I click on it, it just takes me to a registration page. Then when I try to register, it says my email address is already in use. I assume the only way around this and for me to get the £25 off, is to use a different email address? (I don’t have an active RTV subscription, my account was the free trial MyGers members get).

I received the link to get RTV with £25 off, but when I click on it, it just takes me to a registration page. Then when I try to register, it says my email address is already in use. I assume the only way around this and for me to get the £25 off, is to use a different email address? (I don’t have an active RTV subscription, my account was the free trial MyGers members get).

I‘m not aware that MyGers members get a free ‘trial’. You subscribe for a year and get one month free - so the charge drops from £60 to £54. That’s the MyGers ‘offer’, not a trial.

I‘m not aware that MyGers members get a free ‘trial’. You subscribe for a year and get one month free - so the charge drops from £60 to £54. That’s the MyGers ‘offer’, not a trial.

Well it’s a bit amateur from the club not ensuring everyone who had a £25 voucher was able to use that towards their RTV subscription, before the “one month free” offer runs out, is it not? I don’t want to go into my finances, but why would I pay £54 when I can (and should) get it for £35? The whole thing has been an unnecessary hassle from the start.

Well it’s a bit amateur from the club not ensuring everyone who had a £25 voucher was able to use that towards their RTV subscription, before the “one month free” offer runs out, is it not? I don’t want to go into my finances, but why would I pay £54 when I can (and should) get it for £35? The whole thing has been an unnecessary hassle from the start.

From what the SLO has posted in other threads it looks like they jumped the gun with the announcement that you could use the voucher towards RangersTV - only to then discover that issues with the RangersTV website made it more complex than they’d thought to make it feasible. Hence the ‘workaround’.

You should actually be getting it for £29. £60 less free month at £6 less £25 voucher.

I can't see the 25 voucher anywhere

You need to email the ticket centre and state that you want to use the £25 voucher for RTV, they’ll reply with a link for you to click on, which will give you £25 off the standard price.

I emailed them at 11.30 am asking for the link for £25 off, got a reply at 1.45 pm with the link. Cancelled my current £6 per month sub and paid £35 for the year. Happy days.

Back