£25 Vouchers Towards RTV - Solved

What address have people emailed and got a reply from? I used the same one as for the voucher, no reply since start of last week.

Bears - do you get the live games that are not shown on Sky/BT etc? It says on RTV page that an annual £60 subscription excludes live video...
Getting confused with all this.

I’ve just renewed my RTV. Before reading the whole thread. Never realised there was a discount for season ticket holders. Spend the money wisely Rangers :))

I’ve just renewed my RTV. Before reading the whole thread. Never realised there was a discount for season ticket holders. Spend the money wisely Rangers :))

There isn't a discount for season ticket holders. There is a £6 discount (or a free month if you want to put it that way) for those MyGers members taking out the Annual UK Standard subscription normally priced at £60.

You may be getting confused with the £25 refund season ticket holders could claim, if they chose, in respect of missed matches last season. At the end of the day the £25 had to be spent with the Club in any case. You've just saved them a bit of Admin.:)

There isn't a discount for season ticket holders. There is a £6 discount (or a free month if you want to put it that way) for those MyGers members taking out the Annual UK Standard subscription normally priced at £60.

You may be getting confused with the £25 refund season ticket holders could claim, if they chose, in respect of missed matches last season. At the end of the day the £25 had to be spent with the Club in any case. You've just saved them a bit of Admin.:)
Sorry I meant MyGers members.

Back