£25 vouchers

Pedro

Official Ticketer
Apologies if It has already been covered but I was wondering what would fans receiving the £25 voucher be best using it on, to maximise the money the club get?

I’ve already renewed our season tickets but intend getting mygers memberships and new kits when they are released.

I was intending putting the vouchers towards Mygers memberships for my boy and I but would be best using it towards the purchasing of new kits instead? My thinking being that Rangers will get all the cash from the Mygers membership as opposed to only a percentage of shirt sales.

It would be good if even we could get some word from the SLO or even some of the social media sites close to the club, as I’d imagine a lot of people will be in the same position and it could make a substantial difference to finances if my assumption about % of shirt sales is correct.

Can it be used towards merch? I didnt think it could.

According to renewal letter it can be used for

MYGERS membership
Match tickets (Cup, Friendlies, Womens and Legends games)
Hospitality matchday packages
Soccer Schools programmes
Annual Rangers TV subscriptions
Stadium Tours and Club events

I should be eligible and haven’t received one. Do I need to apply?
No one has received one yet. Hence the very slow uptake on the MyRangers membership come on Rangers get your finger out
The club is a shambles when it comes to organising season ticket renewals now it cant run the membership scheme properly A disgrace.

No one has received one yet. Hence the very slow uptake on the MyRangers membership come on Rangers get your finger out
The club is a shambles when it comes to organising season ticket renewals now it cant run the membership scheme properly A disgrace.
Thanks mate, I gathered as much. I just wanted to check that this wasn’t something that the club wasn’t keen to draw attention to, like ticket availability in the distant past.

Agreed. The renewal payment automation isn’t exactly seamless. I’d hazard a guess that not enough monies have been collected yet to initiate the voucher and its interaction with MyGers membership.

Does anyone know if it’s £25 per season ticket including kids ? I don’t particular want it and already have renewed my season ticket and my Gers - but could use the £50 for the Easter summer / soccer school.

According to renewal letter it can be used for

MYGERS membership
Match tickets (Cup, Friendlies, Womens and Legends games)
Hospitality matchday packages
Soccer Schools programmes
Annual Rangers TV subscriptions
Stadium Tours and Club events
In other words everything where Rangers get 100% income , which is to be expected.

In other words everything where Rangers get 100% income , which is to be expected.

thats fine I have no problem with that at all - Infact it’s long over due - people are happy to spend money on Rangers items / things for long enough we haven’t been able to.

thats fine I have no problem with that at all - Infact it’s long over due - people are happy to spend money on Rangers items / things for long enough we haven’t been able to.
Wasn’t knocking the idea , merely commenting on it , fine by me too.

Does anyone know if it’s £25 per season ticket including kids ? I don’t particular want it and already have renewed my season ticket and my Gers - but could use the £50 for the Easter summer / soccer school.
Hopefully but I am not sure, before the changes to them getting the Broomloan and now been moved to the corner you used to get an option for a kids season ticket with or without old firm games. With us missing an old firm game then kids should get something.

would think that would depend on the game we never played scum, remember that game alone must have cost adults at least fifty quid so i dont see kids getting the same as the adults if anything.

To maximise the money the club get just don’t use it surely. Then it costs them nothing?
Ultimately the club are the only winners here.
the voucher means we have to spend more money to gain from it.

I was holding off using it as was gonna spend it on my son's MyGers but not sure I will be able to with me already having mine?

I might just buy his but use the voucher for RTV instead? What is the annual fee for it in UK?

These vouchers were mentioned by Mr Robertson when renewals went out around a month ago, the last I heard last week from the SLO that the club were working on the logistics of issuing them.
What have they been doing the past month? They should have been ready to go once the season was declared over!

Ultimately the club are the only winners here.
the voucher means we have to spend more money to gain from it.
Yep, supporters support the club. The Club could have saved all these £25’s, but they chose to make a gesture to acknowledge our loyalty and support. We have to spend it in a manner which further supports the club. I’m sure the idea was based on a win win for the Club and it’s loyal supporters?

Yep, supporters support the club. The Club could have saved all these £25’s, but they chose to make a gesture to acknowledge our loyalty and support. We have to spend it in a manner which further supports the club. I’m sure the idea was based on a win win for the Club and it’s loyal supporters?
It’ll be win win if we can use it on merchandise.
I see your point, but for Robertson to come out and say it’s a reward for our loyalty & not it’s in lieu of the £100+ that you didn’t get in match attendance was in my opinion disingenuous and treating the support like we are buttoned up the back.

Id rather they came out and said now, due to the fact we couldn’t refund everyone we used that money to secure one of Europe’s hottest prospects in Ianis Hagi

These vouchers were mentioned by Mr Robertson when renewals went out around a month ago, the last I heard last week from the SLO that the club were working on the logistics of issuing them.
What have they been doing the past month? They should have been ready to go once the season was declared over!

Our account profile on the website has a credit balance section, has had for a while. You would hope it’s not too far away for those wanting to use it for MyGers or whatever.

It’ll be win win if we can use it on merchandise.
I see your point, but for Robertson to come out and say it’s a reward for our loyalty & not it’s in lieu of the £100+ that you didn’t get in match attendance was in my opinion disingenuous and treating the support like we are buttoned up the back.

Id rather they came out and said now, due to the fact we couldn’t refund everyone we used that money to secure one of Europe’s hottest prospects in Ianis Hagi
I seriously doubt you’d be happy no matter how our Club custodians packaged it to be honest. You seem to be one of those guys who think the club owes you something for gracing it with your support. Rangers were unable to complete their fixtures because over a number of years our arch enemy has taken complete control of Scottish football and decreed it to be so. Why is it our Club’s fault that there was a pandemic? Why is it our Club’s fault the league was terminated early? Why do you feel an entitlement to a refund from our Club when it’s lost significant revenue streams from the unforeseen predicament it finds itself in. I assume you know our Club is currently being funded by a small band of extremely loyal and generous investors. Why do you think they should dig further into their personal wealth to give you a refund? We’ve all been fucked over in one shape or form by this global crisis. Surely, the least we can do as ‘loyal’ supporters is share a bit of the financial pain currently being endured by the Club we profess to love.

Ps. Calling our MD by his surname is extremely disrespectful and a practice one normally reserves for ones enemies? Just saying...

The best thing to do is not to use it.

Simple as that. Leave every asset in the club. No matter how small.

Sorry but given the majority of fans have lost £150+ for the missed games, it was a bit of a slap in the face with a £25 voucher to use on only a small number of things

Asking the fans not to use it is even more of a cheek

Signed up to mygers but still have to renew my season ticket,
There seems to be a problem with my login because its connected to an existing ready card No. not my season ticket No, so according to that i do not have a season ticket to renew.

Tbf mate, all businesses have been working under serious constraints over the past couple of months.

I think they deserve to be cut a bit of slack.

They're not deliberately trying to hold the vouchers back, they're working flat out on season ticket renewals and MyGers memberships too.

Apologies if It has already been covered but I was wondering what would fans receiving the £25 voucher be best using it on, to maximise the money the club get?

I’ve already renewed our season tickets but intend getting mygers memberships and new kits when they are released.

I was intending putting the vouchers towards Mygers memberships for my boy and I but would be best using it towards the purchasing of new kits instead? My thinking being that Rangers will get all the cash from the Mygers membership as opposed to only a percentage of shirt sales.

It would be good if even we could get some word from the SLO or even some of the social media sites close to the club, as I’d imagine a lot of people will be in the same position and it could make a substantial difference to finances if my assumption about % of shirt sales is correct.
How about not using the voucher. That way the club is not £25 out of pocket.

I seriously doubt you’d be happy no matter how our Club custodians packaged it to be honest. You seem to be one of those guys who think the club owes you something for gracing it with your support. Rangers were unable to complete their fixtures because over a number of years our arch enemy has taken complete control of Scottish football and decreed it to be so. Why is it our Club’s fault that there was a pandemic? Why is it our Club’s fault the league was terminated early? Why do you feel an entitlement to a refund from our Club when it’s lost significant revenue streams from the unforeseen predicament it finds itself in. I assume you know our Club is currently being funded by a small band of extremely loyal and generous investors. Why do you think they should dig further into their personal wealth to give you a refund? We’ve all been fucked over in one shape or form by this global crisis. Surely, the least we can do as ‘loyal’ supporters is share a bit of the financial pain currently being endured by the Club we profess to love.

Ps. Calling our MD by his surname is extremely disrespectful and a practice one normally reserves for ones enemies? Just saying...
Really? Extremely disrespectful?
have a check through every thread on here, you’ll see Gerrard, Boyd, Ferguson, McCoist, Greig, Jardine, Advocaat etc
I could go on, but that last point alone just makes you like stupid.

As for thinking the club owes me something, I don’t think it does, I know it does. It owes us all, well, all season ticket holders and hospitality etc who paid for something they didn’t get. If this were any other business you’d be apoplectic that they dare keep your money for services not rendered. And as for feeling entitled to a refund, I have already accepted not getting anything back, but expected the club to treat the people losing money with a bit more respect and just tell us straight, the terms and conditions don’t demand that we give you a refund, so we won’t, we will use the money for things like signing players (Hagi)
Not complete silence on the matter other than “£25 for your loyalty” not even £25 off your season ticket which would’ve been more welcome.
No one said it’s the clubs fault that I can see, so again making things up to suit your little rant. Just saying ....
If you have a look at the 2 emails we got from Mr Gerrard and Mr Robertson (respectful enough for you?) we have Mr Gerrard Lauding the players for their loyalty at this time, forgive me if I don’t crack out the flags and banners for already rich men giving us a short term loan which is due to be repaid in full while working class people lose money month on month during the pandemic, losing businesses in the process and still stuck their hand in their pocket to renew and also sign up for MyGers.
Then you have Mr Robertson saying the £25 is a thank you for our loyalty, it’s not, it’s giving us a portion of what we lost, with the caveat that we have to spend more money yet again to benefit. It was disingenuous.
You can put ‘loyalty’ like that if you want, as though you’re making some smart comment. My ‘loyalty’ isn’t in question, I lost money last year yet signed up again this coming season in the likelihood that it will happen again.

The way I see it is there may be punters who wouldn't dream of spending £50 on a MyGers membership but if that price dropped to £25 with the same perks then there will surely be a greater uptake than if the voucher wasn't issued.

Really? Extremely disrespectful?
have a check through every thread on here, you’ll see Gerrard, Boyd, Ferguson, McCoist, Greig, Jardine, Advocaat etc
I could go on, but that last point alone just makes you like stupid.

As for thinking the club owes me something, I don’t think it does, I know it does. It owes us all, well, all season ticket holders and hospitality etc who paid for something they didn’t get. If this were any other business you’d be apoplectic that they dare keep your money for services not rendered. And as for feeling entitled to a refund, I have already accepted not getting anything back, but expected the club to treat the people losing money with a bit more respect and just tell us straight, the terms and conditions don’t demand that we give you a refund, so we won’t, we will use the money for things like signing players (Hagi)
Not complete silence on the matter other than “£25 for your loyalty” not even £25 off your season ticket which would’ve been more welcome.
No one said it’s the clubs fault that I can see, so again making things up to suit your little rant. Just saying ....
If you have a look at the 2 emails we got from Mr Gerrard and Mr Robertson (respectful enough for you?) we have Mr Gerrard Lauding the players for their loyalty at this time, forgive me if I don’t crack out the flags and banners for already rich men giving us a short term loan which is due to be repaid in full while working class people lose money month on month during the pandemic, losing businesses in the process and still stuck their hand in their pocket to renew and also sign up for MyGers.
Then you have Mr Robertson saying the £25 is a thank you for our loyalty, it’s not, it’s giving us a portion of what we lost, with the caveat that we have to spend more money yet again to benefit. It was disingenuous.
You can put ‘loyalty’ like that if you want, as though you’re making some smart comment. My ‘loyalty’ isn’t in question, I lost money last year yet signed up again this coming season in the likelihood that it will happen again.
And once again you’ll have the opportunity to have a right good moan about how unfair the club has been to you. Win win.

And once again you’ll have the opportunity to have a right good moan about how unfair the club has been to you. Win win.
Love how I bat away all your shite you posted with valid points and you come back with that. :cool:

Love how I bat away all your shite you posted with valid points and you come back with that. :cool:
Valid in your opinion, not in mine. I’m sorry but you just sound like one of those supporters who enjoy nothing more than criticising our Club. Btw, I’m sure, like me, you’ve been going for 100 years, you did the journey and you’ll attend home and away plus plus...but to the untrained ear it just sounds like the club can’t do right for doing wrong in your eyes. We got Hagi, they spent the money. Why do you feel they need to spell out what pot of cash they used to do what? Surely as avid and loyal supporters, they are entitled to expect that we can see the big picture? The Board are custodians of our Club, they make decisions based on what they think is right for our Club. They’re not going to please us all all the time. Disingenuous? In my opinion, they’ve been perfectly clear and transparent. “You’re not getting a refund, we believe we need to give you %^*& all, but because we appreciate all the support you give us and the money you spend on the Club, we’ll give you a small goodwill gesture to show we’re not taking you for granted”. That just didn’t need spelt out to me, neither, I suspect did it to you, but that would be to give credit where credit’s due and not sure you’re up for that wi Robertson and the rest of them.

Valid in your opinion, not in mine. I’m sorry but you just sound like one of those supporters who enjoy nothing more than criticising our Club. Btw, I’m sure, like me, you’ve been going for 100 years, you did the journey and you’ll attend home and away plus plus...but to the untrained ear it just sounds like the club can’t do right for doing wrong in your eyes. We got Hagi, they spent the money. Why do you feel they need to spell out what pot of cash they used to do what? Surely as avid and loyal supporters, they are entitled to expect that we can see the big picture? The Board are custodians of our Club, they make decisions based on what they think is right for our Club. They’re not going to please us all all the time. Disingenuous? In my opinion, they’ve been perfectly clear and transparent. “You’re not getting a refund, we believe we need to give you %^*& all, but because we appreciate all the support you give us and the money you spend on the Club, we’ll give you a small goodwill gesture to show we’re not taking you for granted”. That just didn’t need spelt out to me, neither, I suspect did it to you, but that would be to give credit where credit’s due and not sure you’re up for that wi Robertson and the rest of them.
100 years? What’s your secret :eek:
What was the first game you attended? Be interesting to see the team sheet back then.
As for following the team away, I and many have made our feelings on supporting our enemies every second week quite clear.
Ive sat in the same seat since I was a little over 12, I turn 32 this year.

As you’ll be aware by now. We won’t agree on this, that’s fine it’s a forum for differing views to be discussed it would be boring if we all agreed, I think the £25 was pretty low considering it’s around 15-20% of what we have lost out on, but fine, the club wasn’t duty bound to give us anything due to the terms of our season tickets, if it didn’t have conditions on how it was spent I think it would’ve been a bit more genuine in the “thanks for the loyalty”.
As it is, if and when we get the £25 voucher I hope it’s maybe changed to be able to use on merchandise as well. Failing that I’ll need to hold off til cup games come about to make any use of it.

I'll be waiting for the voucher before I sign up to MyGers.

I won't renew my ST for next season if fans can't attend games, but happy to put a few pounds towards the MyGers membership if it helps me get a ST at a later date.

100 years? What’s your secret :eek:
What was the first game you attended? Be interesting to see the team sheet back then.
As for following the team away, I and many have made our feelings on supporting our enemies every second week quite clear.
Ive sat in the same seat since I was a little over 12, I turn 32 this year.

As you’ll be aware by now. We won’t agree on this, that’s fine it’s a forum for differing views to be discussed it would be boring if we all agreed, I think the £25 was pretty low considering it’s around 15-20% of what we have lost out on, but fine, the club wasn’t duty bound to give us anything due to the terms of our season tickets, if it didn’t have conditions on how it was spent I think it would’ve been a bit more genuine in the “thanks for the loyalty”.
As it is, if and when we get the £25 voucher I hope it’s maybe changed to be able to use on merchandise as well. Failing that I’ll need to hold off til cup games come about to make any use of it.
Like you say, we have Rangers in common, I suspect that’s it. We also have very different definitions of ‘supporting’ our team, but that’s also allowed. You’re a lot younger than me and I do suspect a lot of our differences are generational. I just find negative posts about our Club very wearing and divisive at a time when we are going into a season, arguably as important as any in our history, and continually knocking those who are trying to steer us to the success we all crave is, in my opinion, playing into the hands of our enemies.

You sound like a man in the know.Ive just renewed online paid in full.Do you receive an email confirming your season ticket renewal?I can’t remember if I did or didn’t last year.Thanks for any info in advance.
Edit
Reason I ask I received an email confirmation when I joined the myGers but not when I renewed my season ticket.

Last edited:
I like quite a few others did not receive a renewal email with any voucher would be nice if they could fix this but like quite a lot of others they never send me notifications for away tickets cup tickets etc seems to be an ongoing problem despite me giving my details on numerous occasions but I did receive a birthday card from Rangers and signed by Stevie G so things might be changing

Back