£25 vouchers

Just got mine, they send you an email and then it appears in your “credit balance” on your account online.

Just curious to see if ST Holders who have paid outright as opposed to selecting a payment option are being given the voucher first or not, Cheers.
Sorry but what does that matter? This is for last season, no the season ahead

Anyone know if you can use it towards a donation to Rangers Charity Foundation? This may be a good opportunity for them to make some money as lots may decide to do so if an option, myself included

Am I right in saying it's £60 for the annual subscription (25 points) and £90 for an unlimited subscription (40 points)?

I wish. £60 for the Annual Standard (the UK version with no live games). £240 for the Annual Unlimited (overseas - includes live games).

Subject to any changes related to the virtual season ticket thing coming out.

I wish. £60 for the Annual Standard (the UK version with no live games). £240 for the Annual Unlimited (overseas - includes live games).

Subject to any changes related to the virtual season ticket thing coming out.

Jesus - and those are two options the MyGers FAQ mentions?

It will take a while - remember each one needs to be done individually and there is one member of staff working through the vouchers. Patience required
How long does it usually take Premium Credit to email you when you apply for finance to pay for ST?

Back