£29.50 to watch either psv or Celtic away games in bar72

That's not at the forefront of why fans go to support Rangers at Parkhead, and paying to attend a match and to watch on the tele are massively different. Of course you know that, though...
Aye thats why people want to go

to listen to rebel tunes :rolleyes:
At the piggery or in this event at Ibrox on both occasions to watch their team , wether it be live or in the confines of our magnificent stadium , with the latter at least proceeds go to the club :).

First league cup game should be on season ticket , it used to be ( all cups were ) plus first euro game . Now you don’t even get money off your ST with seat sub
You'll need to explain that one mate. You can still use your SeatSub credit to pay towards next season's ST - and you are getting 25% more cash back into the bargain than in previous seasons.

Have I misunderstood here?

Last edited:
You'll need to explain that one mate. You can still use your SeatSub credit to pay towards next season's ST - and you are getting 25% more cash back into the bargain than in previous seasons.

Have I misunderstood here?
Yes seatsub credit is now for use in the shop or restaurant, or tours . Basically spend it within the club

Yes seatsub credit is now for use in the shop or restaurant, or tours . Basically spend it within the club
Sounds like you've misunderstood - or haven't read - the message. For one thing, you cannot use it in the shop. Secondly, you CAN use it towards ST renewal. And its an extra 25%:

When using SeatSub, you’ll get 75% credit back to spend on club products including, match tickets, stadium tours, MyGers, Soccer Academies, match programmes and gift vouchers. Season Ticket Holders can continue to accumulate their credit during the season to redeem against a Season Ticket renewal for 23/24.

Last edited:
A pint? What‘s that, an average of a fiver? A pie? Say, two quid at a push (and really that’s being generous)?

How much pre-match food are you getting and what is it? It can’t really amount to more than three quid’s worth, can it?

Where does the other twenty quid’s worth of value come from? Marvin Andrew’s appearance fee (kidding)?

I’m all for trying to raise monies by any which way the club can (and that in and of itself is not easy), but surely someone, somewhere can see that this offering can’t compare with what a reasonable bluenose bar/pub can offer - a meal for a tenner and two pints and you can see the game.

Is a MyGers point worth £9.50?

I wouldn’t want to judge or criticise fellow fans for going to such a thing as I’ve done so myself in the past (Cammy Bell/Murderwell play-off nightmare), but I can’t help but think that the club are at it here.

Lots will say ‘where’s the problem?’ Others will rubber it as yet another fan’s fleecing vehicle.
I don't really understand this argument. Why is a Rangers strip £60? It must cost buttons to manufacture, its a plain top with some sponsor badges. Where is the value coming from? Surely that's fleecing the fans as well?

I don't really understand this argument. Why is a Rangers strip £60? It must cost buttons to manufacture, its a plain top with some sponsor badges. Where is the value coming from? Surely that's fleecing the fans as well?
It’s so we can pay Roofe 20k and Helander 15k a week to sit in the stand

It's definitely steep for the average punter who already has a ST, 3 non-ST home games in a month and all the associated rises in the cost of living just now. But we're not being forced to pay it.

The commercial and marketing team are experienced people, they know what supply and demand entails and they have tested the price points for this at similar games last season to good success. It's going to sell out so they will keep offering it in future at similar if not higher price.

Good to trial these things.
All depends on how well the hospitality runs and I'd be tempted if I lived nearer to Glasgow.

Someone posted earlier about pies running out because people were taking more than one. I mean, 30 quid and you don't even get a pie because of some greedy bam?

I'm sure that doesn't happen often right enough.

not sure if its been redeveloped recently but the Ibrox suite next to the shop would be capable of taking another decent amount of people in for these games to increase capacity and revenue as theres clearly a demand.

While I agree its overpriced for me. Its sold out so the club know what their doing.

I've done this a few times for Old Firm matches years ago and I swear it was no more than £10! Maybe we didn't get food before?

Back