£29.50 to watch either psv or Celtic away games in bar72

I’ve been critical of club72 before but the inclusion of pre match complimentary food has improved the place a lot. £30 is a bit pricey but it’s an experience amongst likeminded people and the money goes to the club. Better than spending £40 in a pub in town

It seems the cost of living crisis doesn't extend to Rangers fans.

I've no doubt this will sell out and folk will be gurning they got a bottle of Budweiser and a shitey pie with not one hint of recognition the club have just taken the piss out of them. :D

Louden, Wee Rangers, any other Rangers bar that won't fleece the fvcking life out of you!! Use them or lose them.

Those prices are disgraceful Rangers...take my family to a bar for the game at a cost of £120 before a drink is purchased??? Absolute fuckin scandal.

I watched the semi we lost 4-0 to that mob in Bar 72 and left to go to the Louden at HT. Thought I was gonna end up getting banned from Ibrox watching Russell Martin and McCrorie trying to defend.

Food £5? Drink £5ish £10 Legend stories?
Meh
Bar access that won’t be body to body rammed £10?

Dunno, even then it’s a stretch.
Pretty sure we should be selling sit down corporate for big games like this and then all over to B72

I’ve been critical of club72 before but the inclusion of pre match complimentary food has improved the place a lot. £30 is a bit pricey but it’s an experience amongst likeminded people and the money goes to the club. Better than spending £40 in a pub in town
Be £70 though minimum.
Still buying your drink, get the money to club point though. I’d personally love to do one and be around ex players the moment we silence the Piggery with a Kent screamer

Louden, Wee Rangers, any other Rangers bar that won't fleece the fvcking life out of you!! Use them or lose them.

Those prices are disgraceful Rangers...take my family to a bar for the game at a cost of £120 before a drink is purchased??? Absolute fuckin scandal.
Mate, you're getting way to angry about something you don't have to attend!

Louden etc no good if you want to take your young boy with you though

The Leipzig away game food was top drawer. Currywurst hot dogs before the game, a bottle of peroni and pretty much unlimited steak macaroni and scotch pies. If you’re feeling greedy you can get your monies worth.

It’s well worth the money IMO when you add it all up plus get to watch it on that big massive screen at our home.
What is steak macaroni ?

Selected club events for one point has been on the MyGers points awards thing since the very start.

Aye but it's completely ad hoc. There's no consistency to when they are offered, how much they are offered, or the cost of each point.

Aye but it's completely ad hoc. There's no consistency to when they are offered, how much they are offered, or the cost of each point.
But they still stated right at the very start that selected club events would be offered and one point would be awarded.

Yep, we are pricing like it’s London, not Glasgow. Be lucky to get a tenner’s worth of value for thirty quid. I’d take the Louden or Auctioneers all day long ahead of this.

Not sure why people think £29.50 a head is so insane tbh its on the steep side sure but its not crazy. If it's anything like when there is a game on there will be what 600 folks potentially across the 2 bars, loads of staff who all have to be paid etc.

The club aren't doing it out of the goodness of their hearts its a money making exercise.

You think it's too expensive? Don't go.

Do I think it's value for money? No

Am I considering buying it or feel like I need to? No

Am I therefore going to come on the Internet and moan at the prices? No

We are all adults. If you think its too dear then simply don't go.

You’re paying for an experience. To some people it’s a rip off and to others it’s a way to watch the game at Ibrox in a far better environment than at home by yourself. Price is fine, club need to make a bit of money on it.

It seems the cost of living crisis doesn't extend to Rangers fans.

I've no doubt this will sell out and folk will be gurning they got a bottle of Budweiser and a shitey pie with not one hint of recognition the club have just taken the piss out of them. :D
It's a buyers market, and the demand for these games will make it a sell out

Back