£48 for Braga game

Without reading the full thread whats the panic here?

I'm on CCCS.. do I have to do anything?

Anyone on CCCS had money taken for this yet? Mine usually comes out early morning but still nothing

Anybody else got an email to purchase Braga ticket but nothing in basket?
Yes, me too. Just checked again, and nothing in box. The last time, I just signed out and then back in again, and the ticket was there. Hasn’t worked this time yet.

Starting to panic now that payment has failed

I can’t handle this
Nobody on the thread has said they’ve had oaymentvtake. So why the panic ? If your that worries log in and buy , waste of a quid but at least it goes to Rangers !

Starting to panic now that payment has failed

I can’t handle this
giphy.gif

Yes, me too. Just checked again, and nothing in box. The last time, I just signed out and then back in again, and the ticket was there. Hasn’t worked this time yet.
Just signed back in and ticket was in basket and now purchased.

My payment has been taken and now my sons payment has came off as well. Don't understand why they've charged him £36 for a concession ticket when he's only 15 years old. Shambles.

Money taken also. Just noticed on the website that the CCCS for 22/23 is now showing . At first I thought it said 21/22 and I’d been unticked from them all:D

Mine was refused... Money in the account and it's the card saved on file. I'm sure I'll sort it out but there always seems to be some problem or other.

It is not inexplicable at all. The main reason there are so many "Euroneds" as you call them at these games is because so many season ticket holders do not attend. It is easier to get tickets for big European nights than for many run of the mill league games. One of the reasons some season ticket holders don't go is the price of the tickets.
It's not really. Neds and chavs (are they the same?) just seem to be able to afford everything and ruin everywhere they go. Football, restaurants etc. Pyoor Muullur n' Cartur anawaat!!!

I have had two payments taken in the last couple of hours. One for £48 and one for £36.

I was expecting 2 x £48 to come off.

My dad is 65 the day after the game, is £36 the price for a senior?

Surprised if it is because he is still 64 on day of the game and has a full price season ticket this year.

Back