£5 Raffle for a 21 Year Old Bottle of Royal Salute Whisky. All Proceeds to the Restoration of Rangers Graves Project.

And the winner of the bottle of whisky is Ronnie Whitten who has been notified.

Congratulations Ronnie!

An incredible £585 was raised via the raffle every penny of which will go to the Restoration of Rangers Graves project.This will help to ensure that our work continues over the coming weeks.

Thank you so much to everyone who participated.

Well done Ronnie, enjoy your prize.

That is a fantastic sum raised, thanks for organising.

Well done Ronnie, enjoy your prize.

That is a fantastic sum raised, thanks for organising.
Thanks mate.Couldnt believe when Ian phoned this morning to tell me that I had won.All this week between 9-930 we have been getting phone calls about our Amazon account,so when the phone rang I thought here we go again.Its getting dropped off tomorrow can’t wait.

Thanks mate.Couldnt believe when Ian phoned this morning to tell me that I had won.All this week between 9-930 we have been getting phone calls about our Amazon account,so when the phone rang I thought here we go again.Its getting dropped off tomorrow can’t wait.
Well done fella.

And an incredible amount raised @The Moonlighter. More power to you all.

Congratulations again mate, see you tomorrow.

Back