£5 Raffle for a 21 Year Old Bottle of Royal Salute Whisky. All Proceeds to the Restoration of Rangers Graves Project.

The Moonlighter

This 21 year old whisky which was very kindly donated by the John Greig Loyal Rangers Supporters Club retails at an incredible £150! and is for export only.

To be in with a chance of winning the bottle of whisky just donate £5 to the Restoration of Graves Project via this link.The more donations you make the more chance you have of winning.

PAYPAL LINK. - https://www.paypal.com/sendmoney

***Follow the link and add following email address along with donation – sonsofstruth@aol.co.uk

The winning name will be drawn on Friday 25th September.

Good luck everyone.

I understand that Hank is no longer of this parish.
wheres he went?
What kind of flavour is this one?
Tasting Note by The Producer
Nose: Powerful aromas of sweet pears and citrus fruits are balanced with the full fragrance of summer flowers. Elegant aromas of sweet vanilla and a dry oakiness are enhanced with subtle notes of sherry and smoke.
Palate: The first sip releases sumptuous sweet orange marmalade flavours infused with fresh pears that burst across the tongue.The second brings a rich medley of spices and a nuttiness of hazelnuts that have an intensity before finally releasing a warmth with hints of masculine smokiness.
Finish: Long, sweet and fruity.

wheres he went?

Nose: Powerful aromas of sweet pears and citrus fruits are balanced with the full fragrance of summer flowers. Elegant aromas of sweet vanilla and a dry oakiness are enhanced with subtle notes of sherry and smoke.
Palate: The first sip releases sumptuous sweet orange marmalade flavours infused with fresh pears that burst across the tongue.The second brings a rich medley of spices and a nuttiness of hazelnuts that have an intensity before finally releasing a warmth with hints of masculine smokiness.
I believe banned, sine die.

I know nothing about whisky but your tasting notes sound as though I may enjoy this!

Will take a shot or two later when I get home.

I believe banned, sine die.

I know nothing about whisky but your tasting notes sound as though I may enjoy this!

Will take a shot or two later when I get home.
its a nice whisky but for special occasions or a cold night.

strange one with hank though

wheres he went?

Thanks, have you tried it?

Many thanks to those who have already purchased their tickets for Fridays draw.

An incredible £190 has already been raised for the Restoration of Rangers Graves Project.

To be in with a chance of winning the bottle of whisky just donate £5 to the Restoration of Graves Project via this link.The more donations you make the more chance you have of winning.

PAYPAL LINK. - https://www.paypal.com/sendmoney

***Follow the link and add following email address along with donation – sonsofstruth@aol.co.uk

Donated for a great cause!! If I'm lucky enough to win it, contact me before sending it, I'd like to donate it back to be raffled again if possible?

I have tried Royal Salute before but not the 21 yr old and was not overly impressed with it. It was nice but have tasted better.
Haig Gold,Bunnahabain, Macallan Gold and various others around the £30 mark imho are nicer.
Its for a good cause.

And the winner of the bottle of whisky is Ronnie Whitten who has been notified.

Congratulations Ronnie!

An incredible £585 was raised via the raffle every penny of which will go to the Restoration of Rangers Graves project.This will help to ensure that our work continues over the coming weeks.

Thank you so much to everyone who participated.

Back