£600k Docherty!

Superb first hour. Don't know if he tired or the whole team dropped the tempo as the game was won.

Great future ahead of him.

An absolute steal, the lad is a class act.

His vision, weight of pass, awareness, desire, strength, tenacity, power... is fantastic. A real midfielder.

Doesn't run about blootering people because he has the ability to win the ball with sheer strength and desire.

He carries the ball well and as we saw, delivered yet another telling slide through ball.

The lad is gonna really shine with us,,the sky is the limit for him
If the sky is the limit, why are there footsteps on the moon?
Only kidding, mate.
Docherty was as good last night as he’d been on Saturday.
Has hit the ground running and looks to be an outstanding signing.
He’ll go as far as he wants, hopefully not before achieving everything he can with Rangers.

Superb first hour. Don't know if he tired or the whole team dropped the tempo as the game was won.

Great future ahead of him.
Both.
The superb run late on that ended with passing straight to an opponent suggests that to me.
Just remember, this is a different world to what he had before.

I must admit cause I did not know to much about the boy I did not fancy him when it was mentioned we were signing him

Humble pie for me :D

I hadn't seen that much of the lad prior to joining if I'm honest,but fair play to the posters waxing lyrical about the boy who were spot on.Our January business really was outstanding in the main.

Will hold my hand up and say I was worried it was a lot of cash for a young Scottish guy...but no worries since he joined. Great start. Looking forward to seeing him run Legoeater ragged.

We paid £2 million for Peña (supposedly)

Hopefully, mistakes like Pena aren’t made again.

In the current market, there is no need for Rangers to take a £2m risk like this again.

Docherty is fantastic value at 600k and can only get better!

I think at last we are gettimg a team with fans favourites which is something we haven't really had in a very long time- bring on the Celtic

He’s a steal
He’s going to be some player for us because he loves pulling on that jersey
Watch how he plays
He’s like a kid in a sweetie shop
Not only that he can play
Intelligent skilful box to box midfielder who will rip broonaldo a new one
Believe me this kid is going to be a legend

It says it all that the boy had his whole family there when he signed. His pass for that goal last night was outstanding. Like a young ian durrant.

Great wee player and will onły get better. He’s got lots to learn but he seems like a confident player and the fact that’s he’s Rangers mad helps immensely. I’m looking forward to see what the future holds for him with us. Kudos also goes to Hamilton for developing him and not standing in his way

We got a real bargain here.
G D has settled in very well and has improved the team no end.
Will only get better as he gains more experience.
A Quality player in the making.
The Blue shirt fits him very well + he loves the opportunity he has been given.

When you think about business rangers have done £600k for docherty , £65k for windass ,£200k for tav , £1m for morelos , big wes on a free ( i think )not bad business

If the sky is the limit, why are there footsteps on the moon?
Only kidding, mate.
Docherty was as good last night as he’d been on Saturday.
Has hit the ground running and looks to be an outstanding signing.
He’ll go as far as he wants, hopefully not before achieving everything he can with Rangers.

Well i shouldve been more accurate, i was meaning the sky on neptune,,
Hes got great potential, i was watching him off the ball on sat and he was urging players on, telling them to get there heads up etc.. and that from such a young lad in a brand new club. If he can stay injury free hell be massive for us. That pass for windasses goal showed a great footballing brain, to see a pass,,etc..
Hell be playing for scotland soon,,dont know if thats a good thing or not...

Third time lucky, eh? :p

5_A377844_C014_44_A4_A751_BDCD8_A265952.gif

A very good signing. The jersey can be a bit big for some, but this lad is a natural. Hopefully him and Ross McCrorie will be mainstays for years to come.
U are right

Remember that fuker Black swaggering like a billy big time

Night and day

Well i shouldve been more accurate, i was meaning the sky on neptune,,
Hes got great potential, i was watching him off the ball on sat and he was urging players on, telling them to get there heads up etc.. and that from such a young lad in a brand new club. If he can stay injury free hell be massive for us. That pass for windasses goal showed a great footballing brain, to see a pass,,etc..
Hell be playing for scotland soon,,dont know if thats a good thing or not...
Just watching it again and it’s the weight of that pass that makes it so excellent.

Back