£6M for the pair?

People get far too attached to make believe values which are written in the Scottish press.

99% of Scottish football(our own included) still tell you Ryan Kent cost 7m due to the daily record printing it. Even though Mark Allen state’s the deal we got was MUCH better than was being reported.

Why would they do that? Just look at how that 7m fee has been used against Kent by the same people who invented the fee.

Now look and consider how many time’s you’ve seen that make believe narrative transfer to our enemies or even our own to use against Kent?

The brainwashing/conditioning works if you’re not aware of it.

When you say no idea how accurate that is you must know that they don't have a clue ?

The Sun claiming we paid £3.5m for Roofe and £2.5m for Itten.

No idea how accurate that is, but if it is true that is absolutely amazing value for money. All that's missing is Ross Wilson in a Dick Turpin mask.
2 proven goalscorers at a good level for not much more than we paid for the 2 Mexicans in 2017.

Any ITK posters able to confirm or rubbish it?

The fees were undisclosed meaning The Sun know %^*& all.

It's funny watching the mental gymnastics being performed so that the same idiots can keep beating the same old drum. They're now caught in a dilemma. On the one hand they want to believe we've massively overpaid for signings, so that we've been had or it's closer to pushing us over the edge. However, that requires an acceptance that we've got money to spend which doesn't match with their deluded ramblings.

The same is happening with the Morelos situation. You're seeing them say that we've only bought because Morelos is going. This is probably true, but again, this is a player that they are desperate to tell the world is shite and will go for no more that 7 or 8m.

The Sun was reporting yesterday that Eduard would command a 60m fee so go figure

The Sun under valuing our players and over pricing there players since time began

You know what... I'm content with the £6m for both estimate.

Not only would it be a huge bargain if true, from the point of signing it will be an advantage to underlay their cost. The media were delighted to chuck £7m Kent in our faces after any game he failed to score in an attempt to frame him as an expensive flop.

Roofe and Itten could do without the mind games. So sure, let's let them believe both were fees no larger than 3.5m. If they start performing well, it will be the last time their values will be so low!

It's hysterical to see those asswipes scrambling to write an article about Gers signings they knew nothing about, keep up the good work Gers starve the cnuts.

The sun and rhebel rhags know jack shit now. And i hope our club keep it that way. Tell them nothing after years of lies and stories designed to hurt us. If banning them is not an option? Starving them of exclusives and facts is just as good. They are now rendered useless in all Rangers news.

this is similar to what ill phil is saying maybe they just smudged the numbers a bit so it wasnt obvious they just copied him

Jesus christ. I haven't looked on social media but are they really all talking about this? I honestly can't think of a creepier support in world football.

I claim the Sun makes great toilet paper.

A blatant lie. Obviously. Who in their right mind would use it even for that.

Don’t buy. Don’t click. It’ll die off sooner.

Jesus christ. I haven't looked on social media but are they really all talking about this? I honestly can't think of a creepier support in world football.
we've bought two quality players on one day and they cant handle that , they need to find fault and downplay it in some way.
they are not normal people while we are the people:D
(and boy does that saying get under their skin)

Back