£9.99 for PPV for home League matches on Rangers TV

Good stuff, glad to see the club able to cash in. Good value too, if including the pre-match stuff with the new line up.

Only complaint is £9.99 to watch a team of jobbers park a 9 man defence in front of their goalie :D

Season ticket is for all home games. For away games we need to buy from rtvand use a vpn or you buy your monthly subscription to Sky. What's the issue here? Can you tell me so I can get angry too
I paid for a season ticket

How much is it costing me per game to watch RTV? More than a tenner anyway that's for sure.

Only issue I can see is season ticket holders are paying about 15-20 a game more. Most clubs are higher PPV so the pricing is more evenly spread.
Can see arguments for both.

With all due respect, most clubs don't have almost a full capacity purely due to season ticket holders.

We could only sell around 2k tickets for games at £25+ due volume of season ticket holders.

We will easily get 10k plus purchases at £9.99 a go. Wouldnt get near that if it was £25.

We’ll make a fortune off the unwashed with this if we can block the piracy!

Brilliant from the club they really have pushed the boat out here imo.

Also I think ST holders will be looked after when we get back to the ground just a hunch.

Sensible price for PPV. Do get season ticket holders may feel aggrieved, but a great chance for the club to get some decent revenue in. People less likely to use a dodgy stream and give their money to the club instead.

Hopefully further incentives for season ticket holders are announced to make it a bit more equitable.

We should get behind this, I will be.

This could actually make us more money as we have low operational costs at the game and an unlimited capacity.

Last edited:
Think there’ll be a lot of unhappy ST holders and rightly so tbh. I can see it from both sides but each game that goes past, ST holders will have paid £15+ more for the same coverage

It will be down to Rangers to decide if STH get anything extra on top

Both Hibs and Motherwell are that for their STH

Hibs are limiting PPV and given access to Hibs TV for STH

Motherwell are given a credit for every home game the STH can't attend towards 2021/22

Back