‘55’ Deck of Cards Restock

Ordered a pack for my dad and they arrived at the weekend. Thought he'd like to take them on holiday to Tenerife in the future - plays cards in the Ibrox Bar with my uncle - but he likes them so much he's got the packet on display in the living room as an ornament of sorts just now.

Reminds me of a country & western song I heard about 45 years ago of a man in church who had a pack of cards rather than a Bible and explained what each card represented.

Wink Martindale, Deck of Cards from around 1959.

Tex Ritter also released the song.

Here is an instance an instance I have just heard and witness to, this piece from Hayley McQueen talking about this interview with Steven Gerrard on how we had won 55 in stages and were looking to continue the way forward.

Now, what I heard was not from today or yesterday or the weekend BUT according to Hayley it was Earlier this Month.

I repeated her lead up to the gaffers interview several times just to make sure I heard her correctly.

A big reason why we need to have our own daily news coverage from Ibrox.

Just went to pay for a deck to be told that no stock was available.

Can you check if payment was received as I'd processed via Paypal. Not yet received an email confirmation about payment right enough

Just went to pay for a deck to be told that no stock was available.

Can you check if payment was received as I'd processed via Paypal. Not yet received an email confirmation about payment right enough
Hi mate if you received no email or confirmation it’s not came out

Back