‘Interim’ Chairman

Robert California

Seems like a while now that Douglas Park has been our ‘Interim’ Chairman.

I’m assuming the new Chairman could be in some way linked to the external investment that was discussed at the start of the year.

Possibly why Park hasn’t just been made Chairman properly.

While we’re at it, anyone know if SFA have ruled on Alastair Johnston being deemed fit and proper?

Perhaps Club 1872 could ask the questions in their next dialogue with club?

I think we will have to wait till the new investment and share issue is announced. I think Stuart Gibson will have a huge part to play in our future, not as chairman as he lives in Japan. Also its going to be very interesting to find out who the other investor is.

Seems like a while now that Douglas Park has been our ‘Interim’ Chairman.

I’m assuming the new Chairman could be in some way linked to the external investment that was discussed at the start of the year.

Possibly why Park hasn’t just been made Chairman properly.

While we’re at it, anyone know if SFA have ruled on Alastair Johnston being deemed fit and proper?

Perhaps Club 1872 could ask the questions in their next dialogue with club?

There’s a thread on Castore debacle 4625 I think, and it sums up our leadership from the Board of which up till recently I have backed to the hilt. However the debacle with Liewells SPFL/SFA, Castore, Refs, is showing a lack of Leadership from the top. One area we do have to take into consideration is Douglas Parks age and Health, we too many times play the Presbyterian card, by turning the other cheek, IT MUST END!

There’s a thread on Castore debacle 4625 I think, and it sums up our leadership from the Board of which up till recently I have backed to the hilt. However the debacle with Liewells SPFL/SFA, Castore, Refs, is showing a lack of Leadership from the top. One area we do have to take into consideration is Douglas Parks age and Health, we too many times play the Presbyterian card, by turning the other cheek, IT MUST END!
What do the board actusl do about the refs . It sounds easy to say call them out . Demand action etc . But every time gerrard or Beale has they have got a fine or a ban from the sfa. We don’t need to be giving them an excuse to Deduct points this seasons. I would love the club the club to do something but the deck is so stacked that the sfa will find a way to hammer us

What do the board actusl do about the refs . It sounds easy to say call them out . Demand action etc . But every time gerrard or Beale has they have got a fine or a ban from the sfa. We don’t need to be giving them an excuse to Deduct points this seasons. I would love the club the club to do something but the deck is so stacked that the sfa will find a way to hammer us

Make a fuss.

We claimed to have a dossier with solid facts to indicate a clear bias.

We have enough clear examples of Rangers being refereed differently by certain referees on a consistent basis.

Use it all.

Make a fuss.

We claimed to have a dossier with solid facts to indicate a clear bias.

We have enough clear examples of Rangers being refereed differently by certain referees on a consistent basis.

Use it all.
It's been far too quiet for my liking since that was published,okay I get that they are getting us back to what we were and assume that they have club's affairs to run,which is the priority. They should've given both barrells when Lawwell was allowed to address the meeting then and I'm still amazed they didn't utter any protestations. They wouldn't be so slow to act if that had been us. We need to start being far more vocal, especially where referees are concerned. But I can't help get the feeling nothing would change and unless there is real change at the top,we are just giving them free rein to do as they please.

I’ll ask you one question how do you stand up to a bully, I’m of that age that only once can I say Rangers took a proper stance and a Ref was suspended.

I’ll ask you one question how do you stand up to a bully, I’m of that age that only once can I say Rangers took a proper stance and a Ref was suspended.
In most cases yeah you stand up and fight it . If it happens in work for example you report it. But it’s the system that’s fucked. The sfa don’t like us or don’t care . Until we change the people in charge we can’t change anything

Back