‘Selfish hun’ note appears on Dundee car ‘with Rangers number plate’

the_baron

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/...tarian-attack-linked-to-rangers-number-plate/

car-park-1.png

Dundee’s Wellgate Shopping Centre has slammed a customer who left an apparently sectarian message on a vehicle parked within the complex.

Shoppers noticed a black Peugeot with a license plate ending “RFC” had a note attached to its windscreen calling out the owner for their “typical selfish hun parking”.

Supporter of Rangers Football Club have previously called for the term “hun” to be banned as it is a derogatory slur against Protestants.

Reactions: WBD
Remind me of this guy.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news...nt-celtic-fan-trashes-parked-car-in-maryhill/

I think we are going to see more and more of these incidents as we progress towards 55.

No doubt. Cars will be vandalised for being blue.

Mark my words. The meltdown will be epic and the destruction they will cause will be phenomenal. Arrests will go through the roof disgusted as random.

Nothing to see here lol.

Rangers: apparently sectarian message

Scum: disgusting message filled with sectarianism, bigotry and vile hatred

That could belong to a change manager who has a work related private plate, potentially horrible mis placed bigotry targeting the hard working innocents who keep the wheels of industry turning.

Shocking.

Don't think that car park is ever full, certainly never seen the outdoor part full.
Just some twisted bitter c**t raging at three letters.

Don't think that car park is ever full, certainly never seen the outdoor part full.
Just some twisted bitter c**t raging at three letters.

Aye that's like the 7th floor where no car ever goes. Would've been plenty of spaces.

It's selfish, arrogant folk like that who ended up getting their paintwork keyed.

What's so difficult about taking up one parking space ?

Lovenkrands used to do it all the time when him and his (lovely) missus were at the supermarket. It used to piss people off, no end.

Looks like the walls at the drivers side and the doors on the cc are wide so they need a fair bit of space to open enough to get out.
Should’ve parked the other way but somebody has seen RFC and flew into a rage. I hope it happens each and every time they see those 3 letters together and a heart attack comes along shortly.

Back