‘Someone’ has paid bots to post negative replies to Rangers official accounts

Celtic apparently have more followers than us, yet we have almost a million more interactions a month than them which shows the real followers from the ones they bought.

Would anyone put it past them to buy bots to reply negatively to us?
They doubled Facebook followers overnight years ago when we were well ahead of them. So no I wouldn't your dealing with deep rooted psychological deficiencies.

Had a quick look and it seems to be accounts that are under an alias and are dedicated to fanboy-ing big clubs - you see a lot of them on premier league teams accounts and I don’t think they are bots. These wee virgins are generally about 17 years old, obsessed over ultimate team and all talk in group chats/forums like reddit. Obviously someone has suggesting they would get a good bite by doing this and it’s snowballed. Don’t think it’s as sinister as OP is making out.

Celtic apparently have more followers than us, yet we have almost a million more interactions a month than them which shows the real followers from the ones they bought.

I remember Rangers had far more Facebook likes than Celtic for a while which magically changed overnight a few years ago.

Had a quick look and it seems to be accounts that are under an alias and are dedicated to fanboy-ing big clubs - you see a lot of them on premier league teams accounts and I don’t think they are bots. These wee virgins are generally about 17 years old, obsessed over ultimate team and all talk in group chats/forums like reddit. Obviously someone has suggesting they would get a good bite by doing this and it’s snowballed. Don’t think it’s as sinister as OP is making out.

"Football Twitter" - wee gimps talking about "dubs" and "ratios"

Just respond to every one with "celtc are the paedophile club" and a link to spotlight and/or Adrian Goldberg...
That makes us as bad as them and also pollutes the original poster's (e.g. the club) thread. Just report them. The club has advanced options available to block posting replies if they contain certain phrases and words.

As has been said, it’s not the mentally challengeds, it’s a general trolling/bot upsurge that’s targeting all the big clubs. Not an anti-Rangers conspiracy.

Just respond to every one with "celtc are the paedophile club" and a link to spotlight and/or Adrian Goldberg...

On our official site? Sorry but no.

Is there not a simple report botton to get rid of these petty minded cowards?

Yes, but its almost certainly been organised by that weirdo Penaldo.

The below tweet shows they’ve been given a list of things to say, hence him forgetting to remove “7.”

Think Penaldo is indeed separate and really is a deranged mentally challenged basement dweller. But given the bots are all over the scum account too does that mean we think a Bear has paid for/set up bots as well? It’s just a general thing online right now, not a Rangers/celtic thing.

Think Penaldo is indeed separate and really is a deranged mentally challenged basement dweller. But given the bots are all over the scum account too does that mean we think a Bear has paid for/set up bots as well? It’s just a general thing online right now, not a Rangers/celtic thing.

looks like the guys called Aidan . There used to be a particularly vile troll going by that name referring to the Ibrox disaster and the like.

the twitter account is actually @Penaido

Obviously just a spotty wee virgin with nothing better to do. I don't understand why anyone would actually get upset over this?

I do enjoy that the bots are just totally swamped by enthusiastic South Africans when they try and take over Zungu posts :))

Let's go about our season just the way we have been.

Roon the Bots, Beggars and Bogtrotters.

As I've said before. 55 will end all this pish.

You forget that they are obsessed with us so at least half of the mhanks prefer to post pish on accounts and news stories connected to us than their own mhob.

Back