‘Spirit of Ibrox’ Raffle For The Restoration of Rangers Graves Project.

The Moonlighter

33lcv12.jpg

34o821c.jpg

2jfx2yr.jpg

efkmsn.jpg

35341om.jpg

This priceless gem has been donated to the Restoration Project by Robert Marshall of the Louden Tavern and we’d like to thank him for this overwhelming gesture.

The limited edition Spirit of Ibrox book by Robert Mcelroy is signed by managers and players and are as follows:

John Greig

Graeme Souness

Walter Smith

Alex McLeish

Jock Shaw

Eric Caldow

Dave Smith

Alex MacDonald

Ian Ferguson

Michael Mols

Fernando Ricksen

John Brown

Gordon Smith

Mark Hateley

Andy Goram

Richard Gough

Arthur Numan

Nacho Novo

Mark Walters

Nigel Spackman

To be in with a chance of winning this extremely rare collectors item just donate £5 to the Restoration of Rangers Graves Project via the link below.

All names will go into a hat and the winner will drawn on Monday 4th June.

To donate and enter the draw please use the link here on our website

https://www.thefounderstrail.co.uk/the-restoration-of-rangers-graves

*Please note that there is a slight stain on the box cover of the book.

Last edited:
33lcv12.jpg

34o821c.jpg

2jfx2yr.jpg

efkmsn.jpg

35341om.jpg

This priceless gem has been donated to the Restoration Project by Robert Marshall of the Louden Tavern and we’d like to thank him for this overwhelming gesture.

The limited edition Spirit of Ibrox book by Robert Mcelroy is signed by managers and players and are as follows:

John Greig

Walter Smith

Alex McLeish

Jock Shaw

Eric Caldow

Dave Smith

Alex MacDonald

Ian Ferguson

Michael Mols

Fernando Ricksen

John Brown

Gordon Smith

Mark Hateley

Andy Goram

Richard Gough

Arthur Numan

Nacho Novo

Mark Walters

Nigel Spackman

To be in with a chance of winning this extremely rare collectors item just donate £5 to the Restoration of Rangers Graves Project via the link below.

All names will go into a hat and the winner will drawn on Monday 4th June.

To donate and enter the draw please use the link here on our website

*Please note that there is a slight stain on the box cover of the book.
There are many more on there including Greame Souness, A collectors dream

Small price to pay for all the good work that goes on. That would be a nice wee prize to win as well, fair play to Rab for donating.
These lads do an amazing job, I actually have 2 of these, so I thought this would be a good way to raise a few quid. Fair play to them as they could have auctioned it, but this way everyone can afford the chance to win it.
Good Luck everyone.

Struggling technophobe here...

Click the link then paste SOS into box?

It won't let me change 0.00 to 5.00..help!

Have we to send so it doesn't incur a charge to recipient?

Many thanks to all who have donated this morning and put their name in the hat.
Cracking bit of Gers history to donate, well done Rab and well done the restoration team!

I spent a cracking evening in Robert Marshall`s pub on Friday and I previously met Robert McElroy by chance when we were 2 strangers canvassing for the United Kingdom at Shawlands polling station on referendum night 2014. I`ll be donating to this and convincing myself I`ve a cosmic connection to Robert`s :)

Donations sitting at £250 Bears.

Let's see if we can hit £300 this weekend.

Only £5 per entry.

C'mon guys. We can surely do better than that. I paid £200 to buy one of these - with just a couple of autographs inside - about 6 years ago when things were at their bleakest for us.

Not only is it a wonderful memento/present it's actually a very decent read (apart from a handful of errors they've made in it). A fantastic piece of Rangers history.

C'mon guys. We can surely do better than that. I paid £200 to buy one of these - with just a couple of autographs inside - about 6 years ago when things were at their bleakest for us.

Not only is it a wonderful memento/present it's actually a very decent read (apart from a handful of errors they've made in it). A fantastic piece of Rangers history.
Quite surprised at this as on a good day at a night in a hotel this would fetch between £500/£1000
well worth the fiver

The winner of The Spirit of Ibrox book is Ashley Neil!

Congratulations Ashley!

A total of £425 was raised for the Restoration of Rangers Graves Project and we’d like to sincerely thank everyone for their generosity.

The winner of The Spirit of Ibrox book is Ashley Neil!

Congratulations Ashley!

A total of £425 was raised for the Restoration of Rangers Graves Project and we’d like to sincerely thank everyone for their generosity.

Well done Ashley. You will love the prize, it's a great read. That it is signed by so many icons of our Club is a huge added bonus.

And a well done also to @Robert Marshall for generously donating the book and, of course, to the guys at the Restoration of Rangers Graves Project for their magnificent, and ongoing, work.

Bugger just noticed this.

Have had no internet for last few days unfortunately.

Already have a copy but would've loved it for the signatures.

Back