‘Whistleblowing’ Celtic Fan Referee A Sectarian Bigot And Conspiracy Crackpot

It is not clear whether Crothers is the ex-referee who appeared anonymously in Larkin's fictional film about referees.

Of course it's him!

They are getting desperate aren't they. By ''they'' i mean the celtic minions acting on instruction from their club.

Embarrassing journalism again. Print a story with no checking on the validity of a lunatics' rantings.

Surely IPSO should be hauling McGowan up for this

Not verifying accusations is not allowed and McGowan needs reprimanded as does the editor who let this pish be printed

sellick supporting referee acting like a mentally challenged b@stard we all know so well.

These f@ckers just cannot help themselves

But he refereed a ladies match between Rangers and Celtic with complete neutrality and impartiality, he told us so?

In all fairness it was pretty obvious he was a Celtic fan when in the previous article that was posted today he was complaining about having to train. Stinking work ethic from cradle to grave.

In all fairness it was pretty obvious he was a Celtic fan when in the previous article that was posted today he was complaining about having to train. Stinking work ethic from cradle to grave.
What are you saying, worked all my life.

Sl9CZC0.gif

I read this crackpot's whimpering this morning. He rates Kevin Clancy, surprise surprise, as the best ref in Scotland. In fact, he said Clancy never made one mistake at Pittodrie on Sunday. :))

mentally challenged housebreakers must feel cheated. The only ones who seem to work hard.

can you imagine the outrage if a ref had broadcast his leanings to us + added in some sectarianism against the Yahoos on twitter

would be item 1 on national news with pages of conspiracy theories in the press with every decision gone scrutinised

Back