“1 or 2 more in before Spain”

Fair enough we all have differing opinions but I think Gerrard will strengthen in the middle.

Think you will be right man.

We could have had Gazza in there last year and due to how we set up it wouldn't have helped much in some games.

You see Ejaria being a starter?

We could have had Gazza in there last year and due to how we set up it wouldn't have helped much in some games.

Never seen him play Arfield supposed to be a good player but again another player I've never really seen, was disappointed in Dorrans last year maybe injuries or not really getting up to match fitness but I thought he would do really well at us, Maybe this year with better players around him.

Nobody seems bothered by wide players! We really need options as only have Murphy and Candeias and if we utilise a 433 or 4231 we must have cover for both sides! We already have at least 6 players that can play in the middle of the park so it's not priority!

We've signed Arfield for the left so maybe just someone for the right.

Gerrard's interview yesterday basically said that ejaria isn't going to be a first choice (at least at the beginning) he stated that fans will have to be patient with him and that Gerrard will manage his game time to let him bed in. He also said though, that he thought that ejaria was the kind of player that was capable of exciting the fans

I’m not sure what I find more irritating on the Board these days;

1) People expecting a signing every day.

2) A large percentage of folk pretending they’re in the know in some capacity and talking like club officials.

Can we just stick to rumours, bit of hearsay and general fan wishes.

Can’t remember whether this was someone from the club or an in ITK poster who said this. It’s all gone quiet. I know it is early days but feeling disappointed as it doesn’t look like happening. Spoilt bastard loyal
Gerrard out; sack the board; protest outside the main entrance; STs cancelled.

Okay, I'll give it another week, but they are on thin ice, my pedigree chums.

I'm happy with the signing of two decent centre half's and a fit Rossiter and Jack in midfield is going to make a big difference. It seems to split opinions on here but I would like Cummings signed permanently. Once the team start playing with confidence we'll see a massive improvement.

Guessing 2 strikers, winger, midfielder.

I think it still depends on what formation we will play. I'd maybe go with another CB (maybe a bit older/experienced guy) who will play behind Katic and Goldson but can still play.
Then I'd love a box to box midfielder (better than what we have). 1 more creative player (winger or sits behind the striker) and then 2 more strikers. Easy enough list-haha!

Back