“A punt? …………a freakin punt?’

And this is what Jurgen Klopp had to say - compare and contrast to the Scottish "media"....

RfvRpVU.png

They asked the same question about 10 times with different expressions. Having used up all of their vocabulary they stooped to "punt".

A total fûcking insult to fling at a new manager when he is being unveiled.

Nothing I wouldn’t expect from a Scottish hack these days though. They don’t even respect themselves so I wouldn’t expect them to show any respect for someone at our club.

Should have just flung the bastard out there and then.

He was the only one being a wee dick.

Before he asked that question, he had one earlier that was riddled with passive aggressive cry-wanking.

He then said ‘gamble’. Clearly trying to get a rise or a negative headline for the morning.

I couldn’t believe what he was saying. Suppose Stevie now knows the sleekit rats will be waiting in wings looking to capitalise on any mistakes.

I get the feeling he won’t be phased by them.

That disrespectful prick will, I’m sure, find that the press passes are all out to others the next time he asks.

Absolutely shameful questioning from the plook on the arse of the world.

Well it is a punt to appoint a 37 year old in his first job to one of the biggest clubs in Britain; plenty on here, including me, have said the same. I think we need to stop being offended by EVERYTHING that is said in the media. This is a coup, but is also comes with risk; we all know that.

Geissler is a dyed in the wool jambo

Probably the most bitter, chip on the shoulder, jealous wee bunch of fans outside of Celtic tbh.

Back