“A roar in the dressing room”

Cal4

During the interview with Cummings on Sky Sports there the guy interviewing him mentioned there was a roar in the dressing room after the draw was made.

Absolute quality we’ve got a team with confidence sky high and they’re actually looking forward to playing the scum.

Bring them on.

0726_BBAB-6745-4_C6_A-_B5_B9-_C1867_AE282_AB.gif

The fact our team are relishing the prospect of playing that lot is very revealing and very encouraging. It shows the belief that Murty and his staff have built up with the squad.

Not so long ago, I can imagine our teams’ shoulders slumping on hearing that draw.

Not any more. They’re up for it. And I love that.

Just said the same thing in WhatsApp group, great to know the player's are right up for it and don't fear those cvnts .

This team want to win, and are confident of winning. The fact that they roared when the draw was made is music to my ears!!

Mine too. Great also that it was the sky boy saying it too. None of this mind games/false bravado stuff.

If you’re a beast watching that, and let’s face it they all are, that’s a nice wee psychological punch in the gut

Why should we fear the scumbags, great to have a Rangers team looking forward to playing them and beating the scumbags

The fact our team are relishing the prospect of playing that lot is very revealing and very encouraging. It shows the belief that Murty and his staff have built up with the squad.

Not so long ago, I can imagine our teams’ shoulders slumping on hearing that draw.

Not any more. They’re up for it. And I love that.

The above sums it up perfectly. I think we all feel the same. Now the team just need to act on it, by beating them. Starts next Sunday. Perfect chance to have them nervous for the semi against us also. The importance of next week cannot be underestimated.

Changed days. A team who knows what it means to be a Ranger and play for The Rangers. A team who show no fear.

Teams are scared of us now, the way it should be. For too long we've had Door mat written across our mugs. No more!

Show them what we're all about Rangers.

A few years ago Nicky Law, Ian Black etc would have locked themselves inside the Toilets at Ibrox after Hearing/Watching that draw.

Lets do this Boys!

NO SURRENDER!

We could potentially win the league and the Scottish Cup or lose both to they bastards.

Really hope this squad of players stand up and be counted.

We could potentially win the league and the Scottish Cup or lose both to they bastards.

Really hope this squad of players stand up and be counted.

And that’s just it. That’s the reality EVERY season for a proper rangers team. We finally have a team that gets it and realises to win trophies we need to go through them and prove we can beat them. I love that they want to test themselves against that lot again. They like us sense they are there for the taking.

I keep hearing from neutrals there is no title race this year. Funnily not hearing anything remotely similar from fans of the scum.

When the Rangers ball was pulled out, approx 2/3 seconds elapsed before you could hear the cheer from the dressing room - the message was relayed to them, that's why there was a delay. If anyone has a clip of it, you can clearly hear it being picked up by the mic's.

Nows the time

We win next week and score a few goals the pigs will be in crisis and there confidence will be shot

There fans will be in meltdown

I'm now confident we have a team that can now go toe to toe with them and not bottle it..
The previous five or six years we were going into these games with close to zero confidence.

we've waited a long time for our team to relish the opportunity to get torn
into the filth.
Bring it on

Back