“Brendan didn’t shout at us”

Mexi

The last thing we should want is Lennon staying. A crap manager, but we know he'll turn up the victimhood and his media pals will oblige him at every turn. Same with the politicians. Look how the media have done their bidding this week - the bbc running a puff piece on their charity work, ffs. Clyde saying it's not a sports story

Anyway, Liewell has more chance of hiring a Deila than a Rodgers, especially if money is tight. I doubt there's much to worry about if Lennon goes

Gaz030191

The last thing we should want is Lennon staying. A crap manager, but we know he'll turn up the victimhood and his media pals will oblige him at every turn. Same with the politicians. Look how the media have done their bidding this week - the bbc running a puff piece on their charity work, ffs. Clyde saying it's not a sports story

Anyway, Liewell has more chance of hiring a Deila than a Rodgers, especially if money is tight. I doubt there's much to worry about if Lennon goes
Whilst I get the potential for media spin, his incompetence to maintain and manage this team mean I definitely want him to get it.

This season we had 3 away games as a new team to start, including a game at parkhead. This year Lennon would be guiding a team who doesn't trust him in to these games whilst Rangers are more stable and will won't have to go away to the sheep pen or san giro in the opening few weeks.

Great chance for us to come out strong.

bearett

Going off your head Shouting at players and expecting results is a thing of the past and probably only hurts their confidence in some players.

I remember reading Fergie picked his battles wisely. He would shout at some players then move onto the next and be super calm, depending on how they'd react to it/which method would get the most out of them.
Hit some with a pair of football boots.

barclay_bear

Very reliable source said TTS just made them dress as ladies and pumped them. Tierney always had a smile on his face when he was in drag... here’s the proof!

Bob Belcher

Official Ticketer
Don't think a temp manager shouting will do him any good - it only kind of works if you hold all the power and there's a consequence for the players to you losing the plot. The lurgan bigot doesn't have that luxury.

Mind you McGregor has been an absolute passenger the last 2 games at Ibrox - hasn't been alone but noticeable how much we have played round that midfield with complete ease.
He pulled off a magnificent save in the game just before New Year

adidasler

Moyes has been in Glasgow this week - I expect Lennon will get the gig if he wins the cup.

I have mixed emotions.

lou riccios chipshop

Know what they mean. I work for a family firm and they are mental.
One minute your pal and then they go off their head shouting.
I take the money but won't do anything for them like overtime.
Why shouldn't footballers down tools like a lot of us.

Buffalo

Was told yesterday Lennon and McGregor hate each other and it all stems from his first spell in charge where he packed him off to Notts County out the road. If Lennon stays, McGregor wants out.

Allegedly the training and atmosphere have went down the toilet since Lennon arrived.
A lot of them had thrown in the towel before Rodgers left, I could imagine Eduoard, Ntcham and a couple of others when this wee ginger rodent starts shouting and bawling at them.

They have had it easy in all sort of ways, from on the pitch to the pressure off it, that has ended now and they will want out, McGregor, Ntcham, Rogic are just 3 I can see wanting out while the going is relatively good.

I think this jobs was Lennons, but he has done himself out of it, it was reported privately and a couple went public that they had been briefed Lennon was getting it, you had the board's mouthpieces praising Lennon to high hilt, they have now gone radio silent.

Either way, this is a massive summer, they are on the down and we are on the way up, might just be the perfect storm for us.

First 4 or 5 games next season , we win them, get ahead and watch them turn on each other.

RFC4ME

He isn't and never was getting that job full time - it's slightly smart as such as it affords their next manager a better grounding.

Not being Lennon will be seen as a decent starting point for them

Laidlaw Loyal

Yup. Agree with this. It’s been the same every club he had been at.
I think Gerrard probably went off his tits maybe once this season, and once did the 'I don't want to see that shower' approach. When you have his class you can walk silently and carry a big threat of being a massive influence on most clubs in world football. When Stevie calls anyone they'll pick up