“Celtic will almost certainly win an 8th title”

KilmarnockGer

according to the match report on the BBC Sports website....

“Celtic will almost certainly rumble their way to an eighth successive title. They might even win another treble.“

Unbelievable, given how crap they’ve been bar one game against us. Shocking arrogance from the BBC as expected.

730483.gif

We still have a bit to go yet but we are closing in on them .

We will get even better , we are not the finished article by any stretch yet .

It might not happen this season but their reign as league Champions will end , whether that is next season or this is the only question .

As for our detractors, let them have their last few moments in the sun .

Defiant deluded tim still shell shocked that Dembele was sold and replaced with a 32 year old unemployed midfielder who last played for Killie :D

This is one of their comments. The irony of their last line!!!

188. Posted by AmKreuz
on 22 minutes ago
The sad, hate filled anti Celtic fans who have very little in their “lives” to do other than post on here, really need to grow up!

Celtic were poor today, Celtic need to start performing.

“Pub league”, “mickey mouse”, “scum”, “19th Century Terrorists” etc etc. The generic comments match the minds of the modern day moron.

First, last, wherever. Being a Celt is the greatest & jealousy is not in our nature

these things have a habit of coming back and biting......

add him to the long list of mentally challengeds we’ll remind about it when 55 happens

Regardless of who it is that is saying these things, this is exactly what I want them to be saying and believing.....will make it all the sweeter.

I agree. Even if we win in our next 10 games and go double points clear I will say they are favourites and a cut above etc. Let them realise the truth when too late.

We still have a bit to go yet but we are closing in on them .

We will get even better , we are not the finished article by any stretch yet .

It might not happen this season but their reign as league Champions will end , whether that is next season or this is the only question .

As for our detractors, let them have their last few moments in the sun .

That’s sort of my point....you could still argue that man for man Celtic possibly have a better squad (arguably) and we’ve still to set a marker by beating them but the point is that there is no doubt, they have gone and are going backwards.....Rangers under Gerrard are flying and making positive strides forward. There is absolutely nothing “almost certain” about Celtic winning an 8th consecutive title and only a moron (or BBC employee) would suggest otherwise.

“Celtic will almost certainly rumble their way to an eighth successive title. They might even win another treble.“

Unbelievable, given how crap they’ve been bar one game against us. Shocking arrogance from the BBC as expected.
Which river do these BBC sports guys live in?
7Ojm.gif

“Celtic will almost certainly rumble their way to an eighth successive title. They might even win another treble.“.
Remarkable hubris if written after the game.

Celtic may well go on to win the title, and I've got no argument with the formula that they "might even win (the) treble". So might Hearts. :rolleyes:

But to state that it's almost certain, when there is evident competition this season that there hasn't been before, and when Celtic are 6th on merit, 6 games in, behind their greatest rivals, and 6 points behind the leaders, is either delusional or deliberate trolling. Probably the latter.

That was posted by them today?

Remarkable hubris if written after the game.

Celtic may well go on to win the title, and I've got no argument with the formula that they "might even win (the) treble". So might Hearts. :rolleyes:

But to state that it's almost certain, when there is evident competition this season that there hasn't been before, and when Celtic are 6th on merit, 6 games in, behind their greatest rivals, and 6 points behind the leaders, is either delusional or deliberate trolling. Probably the latter.

Number of the bheasts, it's an Omen

Whereas on the same day we are 5 points behind the leaders when we score 5 goals with 5 different scorers. It's a Masonic conspiracy :eek:

I just want them to carry on in the same vane as off now and we will continue to improve at a rate of knots, and as they decline we will rise above them on our way to 55.

They are in Crisis. They are lucky they are playing the Sheep next weekend but if McInnes has anything about him (we know he does not) then he should be going to the piggery to win.

I love this.
The more the mhedia and phress say this, the more they convince themselves of it, the more we can blind side them.
Get it said, repeat this narrative, make it the headline day in day out.
It has always been easier to topple an arrogant bully than a smart one,

Back