“Celtic will almost certainly win an 8th title”

according to the match report on the BBC Sports website....

“Celtic will almost certainly rumble their way to an eighth successive title. They might even win another treble.“

Unbelievable, given how crap they’ve been bar one game against us. Shocking arrogance from the BBC as expected.

I hope they keep saying and printing there bullshit as it will make it even the more enjoyable and hurt them more when we win 55

730483.gif
That’ll gie nightmares FFS.

I’ve no idea why rangers fans go on the bbc then get annoyed at the biased coverage. There’s plenty of Rangers minded or neutral news outlets out there to get your news.

Do yourself a favour and avoid the bbc.
Get your point but not withstanding that they have lost 2 games from 6. That’s not title winning form in my opinion. I don’t care if there are loads of “ Rangers minded” organisations out there. I need to pay for BBC content and it boils my piss that I don’t get decent reporting

“Celtic will almost certainly rumble their way to an eighth successive title. They might even win another treble.“

Unbelievable, given how crap they’ve been bar one game against us. Shocking arrogance from the BBC as expected.

Unadulterated denial.

Brilliant
Keep it coming hopefully the roll out ex scum players saying the same.
And hopefully everyone connected to our club KEEPS THERE MOUTHS SHUT.
Let them make the noise.

It’s called the deniable syndrome, it very quickly leads to the paranoia syndrome, which inevitably becomes the let’s start trying to change the rules syndrome!

But don’t worry this disturbing illness only infects those of a particular cult so all the normal types out there are completely immune

You have made my day .

It's beyond arrogance.

They may very well win the league, but at the current moment and based on form, how can you state that.

Editor must have been blowing him off to let it go to print.

I absolutely love this.
I honestly don't know why anyone on here doesn't?
But fck me if I can be bothered explaining again why. :(

I’ve no idea why rangers fans go on the bbc then get annoyed at the biased coverage. There’s plenty of Rangers minded or neutral news outlets out there to get your news.

Do yourself a favour and avoid the bbc.

Its insane. I don't value tims opinion on anything I don't think.

Maybe how to tarmac a driveway.

Aye tell every mentally challenged U know in a few weeks (still gloating as yet) they will run away with it at the end as we don't have the depth.
Then torpedo them in Feb & Mar.
We need 3 players in January and we must go on a run like 10 undefeated and I believe that will put distance between Us!!

Let them keep thinking they are better than us. Every game we win we tell them they are favourites. When we lift number 55 we tell them they are the best team. Let complacency be their enemy.

Exactly. It tends to be what ends OF cycles of dominance.

We waited a long time for Saturday-I get a bit of swagger from us as fans.

Most sensible neutrals though would echo that sentiment the obvious caveat is how both teams respond in the transfer market and take up the second part of the season. They have a fair few advantages and we only need to look at the league table in terms of other teams to know it's been odd so far. They were absolute dog shit on Saturday I am far from sure they can be that bad again.

Most sensible neutrals though would echo that sentiment the obvious caveat is how both teams respond in the transfer market and take up the second part of the season. They have a fair few advantages and we only need to look at the league table in terms of other teams to know it's been odd so far. They were absolute dog shit on Saturday I am far from sure they can be that bad again.
Theve been shit in 3 of the last 6 old firm games, the difference is that we got the the deserved win on Sat

Here is some cold reality for a number of posters. It won’t go down that well.

We played them last Xmas at Mordor. Like this game it was a game they went into expecting to win by 2/3/4 goals. Like last year we penned them in and ran over the top of them with Ross McCrorie dominating brown. But for Morelos finishing and a ridiculous Gordon save we would have beat them last year in their own midden. The difference this year being that we aren’t miles behind them in the league and we have had the same fixtures to tend with as them so their “we were tired” line last year isn’t as relevant.

The caution comes from knowing what came in April last year. An utterly ridiculous capitulation at hampden and their midden. We 100% would take our jan-feb form from last year right now but not so sure we can handle another collapse like last year.

Its like the Yes vote, it will happen , it will, it really will, in fact there no point in voting No because yes will happen.

We played them last Xmas at Mordor. Like this game it was a game they went into expecting to win by 2/3/4 goals. Like last year we penned them in and ran over the top of them with Ross McCrorie dominating brown. But for Morelos finishing and a ridiculous Gordon save we would have beat them last year in their own midden. The difference this year being that we aren’t miles behind them in the league and we have had the same fixtures to tend with as them so their “we were tired” line last year isn’t as relevant.

The caution comes from knowing what came in April last year. An utterly ridiculous capitulation at hampden and their midden. We 100% would take our jan-feb form from last year right now but not so sure we can handle another collapse like last year.

The gap between us and them has been big and unnatural-you can't expect much more than a big response when we finally beat them but you are right there are so many factors at play that this could be no more than a blip.

Around a week ago there was serious questions asked over the genuine quality in the squad on here-one superb team performance doesn't cure that really because we've had as Arfield said post-match quite a few bad results, I think SG is well ahead but I take a more realistic viewpoint on the challenge than many. We sit behind them still on GD and they have a game in hand-that isn't much if we can get a real run of wins going but I would suggest based on what we've seen so far we've got a lot to prove to do that.

I said to my mate weeks ago when we were on the up-the bizarre thing on life at Ibrox is that every big result just raises expectation and makes the downers bigger when we stumble. As a support we need to address that.

It's really now about pushing on and forgetting Saturday and starting to find genuine consistency that is the only thing that is going to give us a genuine chance. I'm seen as a negative bastard anyway I don't think we are there yet but we are getting closer but for me it's about future recruitment for us-that's the single biggest challenge SG faces, that will make or break him.

And sadly we are still at the mercy of what they do because they have the greater stability and resources.

The reality also is we almost caught them in the league last season if we had won that 3 2 game at Ibrox, that's mental considering how shit we were and often forgotten.

What happened afterwards to us and them was a direct result of that game and the effect on both teams

The reality also is we almost caught them in the league last season if we had won that 3 2 game at Ibrox, that's mental considering how shit we were and often forgotten.

What happened afterwards to us and them was a direct result of that game and the effect on both teams

I don't think we should dismiss the psychology of the win-getting to half time still upwas massive -I don't think we've managed that against them for ages. I think we are now into a new era and it's up for grabs how both teams respond. The one thing they will fall back on is just how bad they were-we had the opposite problem against them dominating for spells, hurting them a bit and then seeing them being too strong for us. That's been harder to get over but we have but it's a marker nothing more. I think even another victory this season will be massive for us.

I will ' almost certainly' not be looking at the BBC Sports Website any time soon !

W
Defiant deluded tim still shell shocked that Dembele was sold and replaced with a 32 year old unemployed midfielder who last played for Killie :D
Where is he anyway, not that I care just forgot about him. I've forgot about him that much can't even remember his name

Agree completely. But it shows how wafer thin our resolve has been in recent years.

The thing I keep doing with our games this year as I sit down nervous about the outcome and worrying we are one bad result away from a tailspin (as it has been like for 2-3 years), I remember we have a manager with a resolve as a player that isn’t lost as a manager and we have a backbone of players who are getting closer to resembling rangers players.

I honestly can’t wait until we win 55.

It’ll be hilarious watching those butt wipes trying to congratulate us on being Champions without a single interview with anyone. LOL :D

The gap between us and them has been big and unnatural-you can't expect much more than a big response when we finally beat them but you are right there are so many factors at play that this could be no more than a blip.

Around a week ago there was serious questions asked over the genuine quality in the squad on here-one superb team performance doesn't cure that really because we've had as Arfield said post-match quite a few bad results, I think SG is well ahead but I take a more realistic viewpoint on the challenge than many. We sit behind them still on GD and they have a game in hand-that isn't much if we can get a real run of wins going but I would suggest based on what we've seen so far we've got a lot to prove to do that.

I said to my mate weeks ago when we were on the up-the bizarre thing on life at Ibrox is that every big result just raises expectation and makes the downers bigger when we stumble. As a support we need to address that.

It's really now about pushing on and forgetting Saturday and starting to find genuine consistency that is the only thing that is going to give us a genuine chance. I'm seen as a negative bastard anyway I don't think we are there yet but we are getting closer but for me it's about future recruitment for us-that's the single biggest challenge SG faces, that will make or break him.

And sadly we are still at the mercy of what they do because they have the greater stability and resources.

One striker who isn't exactly on fire (other one out of football), no full back cover and a shit rb anyway, brown probably going, bombscare defenders, manager at loggerheads with his board and a shocking transfer history, away record worse than ours, potential lawsuits on the way, £60m plus wages, no cl money this season, same number of losses this year as last two years combined. I could actually go on. Greater stability and resources? Still at the mercy of what they do? That your opinion or just recycling the papers propaganda?

I don't think we should dismiss the psychology of the win-getting to half time still upwas massive -I don't think we've managed that against them for ages. I think we are now into a new era and it's up for grabs how both teams respond. The one thing they will fall back on is just how bad they were-we had the opposite problem against them dominating for spells, hurting them a bit and then seeing them being too strong for us. That's been harder to get over but we have but it's a marker nothing more. I think even another victory this season will be massive for us.
Another victory and the tide turns.

Latest posts

Back