“Christie is the best player in Scottish football”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo not in the RC fan club, but, outside of Ibrox, which players in Scotland are better than him?

Hes decent I'll give him that.

Any time they have played us or a decent team he doesnt stand out. Even for Scotland hes not that great.

But he can fire in a 35 yarder against aberdeen and it makes him the best again.

That’s them at their best.

Christie scores one significant goal, and suddenly the hype goes into overdrive. They’ve always done it, anything or anyone remotely above average gets grossly exaggerated and the mhanky hordes take it seriously and lap it up.

Certainly not the best player in Scottish football and neither the best player in their squad. However, he digs them out in games and certainly one of the few that will care about this season. I’d be quite happy to see the back of him in January.

He is the media darling because he scored the goal to help us the euros . He will get a free pass no matter how bad he plays from now on

"He's not even a good player"

Jackie_Mac.jpg

I'm sure his contract is up at the end of next season so expect him to be talked up a lot. Supposed to have said he fancies trying elsewhere

The more they believe this shit the more they underestimate us the chances are they will keep Lennon and trust that Santa and his Elfs will bring a solution to their problems.
I certainly wouldn’t want to point out to them they are mentalists. Let them keep believing this all the way to 55.

He’d certainly struggle to get in our midfield but I do I think him and Lee Griffiths are the key players in the celtic team and if they lose them in January we’ll walk the league.

Christie is the worst diver in living memory and LG is a mutant in every way but I can’t count the number of times they’ve dug Celtic out this last 18 months

He’d certainly struggle to get in our midfield but I do I think him and Lee Griffiths are the key players in the celtic team and if they lose them in January we’ll walk the league.

Christie is the worst diver in living memory and LG is a mutant in every way but I can’t count the number of times they’ve dug Celtic out this last 18 months
How can you forget about Scuba Stan.

Any old shite these days being flung at the wall.

There are at least 6 Rangers players that piss all over Rat Boy the Diver

He is a decent player with good technical ability. However his movement isn't good enough to find space against tight, compact teams. Also a really bad example of a player trying to shoot constantly to score a Hollywood goal

They are just hoping he follows in the footsteps of Armstrong. However he is some distance away from that

When celtic engage Hartson to talk up a player that's a definite sign of who they are looking to offload on Jan.

We will see more of their media poodles talking him up and putting ridiculous values on him in the coming weeks.
Christie is in the process of running down his contract so expect the ludicrous valuations to ramp up.

Christie is in the process of running down his contract so expect the ludicrous valuations to ramp up.
They actually tried it with Griffiths this time last year, actually thought they could get money for the junkie.

1 year ago:

Chris Sutton has claimed that a red-hot Leigh Griffiths is the equivalent of a £20 million signing by Celtic.

The Hoops marksman has had a year to forget.

Griffiths was granted leave by Celtic for personal reasons for more than half of the 2018-19 campaign, while injury has hindered him this season.

But the 29-year-old made his first Premiership appearance since August in Saturday’s 4-0 win over Livingston at Parkhead.

I like to think that I'm a fair minded person and I am of the humble opinion he would struggle to get on our bench. I'll have some of what hartson is on.

Mikey Johnston with ears. ( apologies if spelt wrong) buzzes about and chips in with occasional goal.

Hartson's sister passed away on the 21st October. Surprised he's taking media gigs at the moment.

Regardless of what we all think of his punditry, if his wobble last night was in any way connected to this recent event he deserves - at the very least - to be cut some slack on things he said.

I still think Armstrong is and was a better player. Not sure why Christie picked ahead of him (for Scotland), maybe as he’s left footed, think Christie has a slightly better goal record but I’d also say he’s played more advanced. So to say best Scottish player is wide of the mark. Don’t understand why they always over rate their players. One thing for sure though - with a decent coach they would be much better than current performances which means we have to keep going and not take anything for granted.

Can or will they actually sack Lennon on Europe alone? As domestically (results wise) you can’t say he’s doing badly, any club to sack someone with his record would surely put others off. I think he’d either need to walk or wait for another couple of bad results (domestically).

The game had gone so he tried to play to his crowd last night when he went in with a really nasty challenge late in the game.
Another plastic hard man.
Sleekit.

Some improvement in the space of one week from Christie to overtake Laxalt as the best player in Scottish football.

A quote from Hartson last night about a player who wouldn’t get near our first eleven. I watched them last night and counted at least 4 corners where Christie hit the first defender and another couple of crosses that were wildly over hit. Let the delusion continue!
Is he f***!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back