“Every trophy won on the pitch”

You'd have thought the mentally challengeds would've at least had an Abobe flag at their stadium giving them the recognition of helping them being handed 9*.

I had to cringe at their big 9 flag in the stands on Sunday.

Firstly because of the shamelessness of counting last year’s aborted effort, and secondly because there’s nothing unique about it anymore considering it’s been done twice before.

Could be used by Castore with some clever word play digs!
Blood, Sweat, tears... and trophies are earned not handed not out.

*Murray on his knees winning Wimbledon/Tav lifting the trophy*

I fucking cannot wait to see the size of the famous James Tavernier smile as he lifts that trophy above his head!

Once the trophy is lifted, all I want is a simple photo of the trophy on the center circle of the Ibrox pitch, red white and blue ribbons adorn it, followed by the text

"Won On the pitch - #Champion55"

You'll just invite comments about tax. Leave it.
They make those comments anyway.

Any trophies we may have won thanks to dodgy tax affairs, we’ve more than made up for by being punted down division 3 and not winning any for 9 years, essentially handing four trebles to celtic.

That’s why the title stripping shit won’t work. We’ve already been stripped of them.

The club quite rightfully retains renowned traits of dignity, class and even respect for a pollution of a club that doesn’t deserve it so there’s no chance of using this as a dig and I wouldn’t want the club to stoop to that mob’s level. The Celtic hierarchy have to indulge their rabid support with shit like that because whether the filth hordes accept it or not the hatred for Rangers definitely outweighs the love for their own club but the OP is stating a fact...facts are Timmy kryptonite and with the bragging rights firmly in the grip of the bears and these moon howlers at the end of their tether you rub it right in!

I’d love the club to use the above as a dig at the filth being handed a title they didn’t win on the field of play.
We do that then you know what their going to come back with. We've won our 55th title they know that, we gain nothing by doing as you suggest

The club definitely should distance itself from making such quote/remark.

The fans though, should go to town with it.

Could be used by Castore with some clever word play digs!
Blood, Sweat, tears... and trophies are earned not handed not out.

*Murray on his knees winning Wimbledon/Tav lifting the trophy*

I fucking cannot wait to see the size of the famous James Tavernier smile as he lifts that trophy above his head!
I like it. Trophies are earned not emailed.

Is it petty, absolutely yes.

Do I care, absolutely not when it comes to they bheggers.

They constantly snipe us with their #oneclub tweets and constant reference to the "Glasgow Derby".

So let's rub salt into the wound of their most momentous f##k up of a season :D

Back