“He Should Be In A Cell”

That accent... FFS...

2mxo8w.jpg

haha

i watched that stream as well. they weren't to pleased when madden booked shinnie for a foul.they then realized that put shinnie out for the hibs and mentally challenged games.

Football supporters = Industrial Language FFS. If anybody has a look the Video that the German fella recorded of the match , you can see Madden only has 8 steps then walks away.

And all the while their lovely support constantly singing about Ian Durrant and the Ibrox disaster, fecking crackpots.

"Yer a f*ckin sh*tebag madden, yer f*ckin hopeless"

Why would the stewards be round him?

It's disgraceful...why not shout something like "Oh Mr Madden, you are such a coward, in fact you are not very good"

Could save him the jail.

Whit aboot that accent from the fanny wae the mic?

The guy should be in a cell for a bit of industrial language at the football meanwhile these sheepshagging hunks have nothing to say about their own support singing about people who didn't return from a match.

Where is your morale compass when the old boy swearing is the greater crime, bloody loonies.

A spectator uses the F word on the sheep manager,heard on the microphone, and the match commentator gets very hot under the collar and states he should be in a 'cell' ...now on that scale of punishment ,what retrospective punishment ,for example,would the RED commentator advocate for Simpson and his cynical assault that literally finished a fellow professional's career....oh,I would be accused of 'whataboutery',the ultimate get out clause when the haters embarrass themselves with their own inanity .

He didn’t I don’t think ? Just swore and that’s it

What does he think this is the singing kettle at the kings? It’s a football match featuring Rangers vs. Aberdeen. It’s not for kids. If he doesn’t like the swearing maybe he should go support the Barrhead clan of whatever the Aberdeen equivalent is.

Singing Kettle...:D:D

Im really shocked...............

That no one in the main stand threw the sheephumpers comentator over the tv gantry. :D

Same commentator can hardly contain himself later when Shinnie is booked by Madden for a blatant cynical professional foul (and it wasn't his first in the game either like he was trying to make out too lol). Would love to hear what his language would have been if he wasn't on mic.

Sad git.

I though the guy in background called it right

The two bell ends should have been thrown off the fukin gantry

Does everybody step the same distance? Its ten yerds, not ten steps.

Well aware that it’s 10 yards.... but generally speaking the 10 steps equates to. 10 yards..... apart from carrying a tape measure they will never get the 10 yards spot on.... but I bow to your superior knowledge...... obviously he was taking a step that equalled 1.25 yards going by your reasoning

Well aware that it’s 10 yards.... but generally speaking the 10 steps equates to. 10 yards..... apart from carrying a tape measure they will never get the 10 yards spot on.... but I bow to your superior knowledge...... obviously he was taking a step that equalled 1.25 yards going by your reasoning
I know it doesn't fit in with the ten yards thing but your post put this in my head.

Yet another wee indicator that these pricks are just looking for excuses to highlight any negative for us - and us alone - for the slightest thing. He's probably heard similar or worse swearing elsewhere from other fans but it never ever occurred to him to get into a rage before.
He's certainly ignoring the repulsive singing from the sheep.

They need to jam some stovies in there ears its a fitba match FFsake some people just go to let off steam they should stick their volume down like they normally do when the Ibrox choir is in full voice, Fit like ya loons. :D

That' the first time I've heard that and I'm pretty sure I know the guy letting off steam. If it's who I think it is, he sits just behind me. I've known him since we were boys and he is a gentleman.

Latest posts

Back