“Honest Mistakes” YouTube video of horrific ref decisions

VaucluseBear

Found this whilst catching up on some of the usual podcasts on YouTube - admin please delete if it’s been posted already.

This need some to be sent to the compliance officer for review.

Watching it weeks / months after still makes my blood boil - they actually forgot Cardosos broken nose.

Its been happening for decades, mate.

I know, but this season cost us dearly.

Ryan Jack 2-3 red cards rescinded.
Stokes, McGeouch (hate the kunt by the way), and McGregor should’ve been off in the first game against HIVs.
McLean first one in there to get jack red carded, always fouling and getting away with it then dives for a penalty with a greeting face at the ref before he’s even touched the ground.
Motherwell put Jack out of business for months then break Cardosos nose after knocking him out.

I hope we publicly shame every ref who has a bad decision against us next year enough is enough.

Also, how many elbows to the face does brown get away with he’s better at it and more offensive with it than Jig.

%^*& me. Watching that back is rage inducing.

Ryan Jack on the end of most of it. Fucking cheats.

Stokes is a fucking tramp.
I know mate if Stokes walked by me now... See his side kick McGeouch getting in the way then Jack pushes him and he runs to the ref like the wee green and grey rat he truly is - I’d never accept him as a Ranger player and I don’t care what does if he signs he just looks like a mentally challenged and acts like one.

If you think its bad now wait till you see how far these corrupt, sleekit, cheating bastards go to make sure Gerrard isnt successful at Rangers. They really are a disgrace.

awaits crazy post on what timothy said/thought/believed 30 years ago
Mate I’m abroad and I had to turn a few games off because of the decisions against us was ready to smash the place up - absolute rage inducing how awful referees can be and our club says nothing - I honestly believe Gerrard will be different and they will soon learn who they are dealing with.

That prick Allan should be on the radar of every one of our players next season.

the good news is we have a proper management in place now Gerrard / McAlister well aware what u can get away with in the first 5 mins of a game, wee runts like S Allan should receive a marker for the rest of the game .......

watching that last Hibs game again, u expect a bad decision every now and then, but to have so many go against u in one match !!!!! we were not winning that game that day, they made sure of it - what was the outcome of Lennon's pitch invasion, did he get a ban ???

Agreed. I detest the wee prick!

I do love the fact he’s right back where he fucking started though :D

The idiot that he is.
He was at the same school as me (although a bit younger) he was a rat then and as an adult hasn’t changed.

I know during his ceptic days (first season) he was at his parents by 12noon because he wasn’t even at training, he was never Deila’s signing and he clearly had no time for the wee kunt.

That's amazing.

Can usually point to one or two bizarre calls a season that are memorable, hard to believe that's all in one season.

The argument against being we got away with not conceding a penalty at Easter Road at Christmas.

That's amazing.

Can usually point to one or two bizarre calls a season that are memorable, hard to believe that's all in one season.

The argument against being we got away with not conceding a penalty at Easter Road at Christmas.
They got away with the same at Easter road last game of the season - didn’t see lennon greeting like the wee jobby tooth pri** he is after that one going his way.

Edit - then there was the Judas dive at Ibrox as well

It is horrific. Unfortunately, we should expect nothing different next season. Be in no doubt that those who are in charge of our club see the issue we have with the referees; but it is incredibly difficult for them to do anything about it. We vigorously appeal when we can but (a) there are so many crucial decisions which can't be appealed, (b) even where we can appeal the damage has often already been done and (c) we are appealing through a system that is, shall we say, questionable.

As I understand it, one of the concerns that those who run our club have is which refs we will see in the first 8 or so games of next season. For example, they fully expect to see Andrew Dallas early and often.

... I honestly believe Gerrard will be different and they will soon learn who they are dealing with.

I honestly hope that SG doesn't allow the first few games with their obligatory biased-against-Rangers players decisions to pass without comment.

I suspect that we'll all see, from the very first game, how our opponents and the match officials will see how far they can push.

The FIRST dodgy decision against us, the FIRST ridiculously unpunished or maliciously dangerous assault on our player ... should be met with a fecking withering barrage of calls for action, from both SG and the Board.

Action from both the SFA and indeed the legal profession (police and lawyers if required).

It would REALLY help set the tone if that "Honest Mistakes" video got an airing or two on the Ibrox screens, just so that those who don't look at social media are also put in the loop about the amount of "evening up" that never seems to happen for us.

As Thornliebank_Bear mentions, now that Stevie Gerrard will probably be putting us back into genuine footballing contention, we'll see an entirely new level of cheating and hacking against us.

My blood is boiling after watching that :mad: we need to fcking stand up to these cheating kunts this season, i dont think Gerrard will be slow in doing so.

That's amazing.

A penalty we got against Motherwell that wasn’t, Pena (I think) not being sent off against someone, Hamilton I’m sure, an offside goal against Aberdeen as well

I honestly hope that SG doesn't allow the first few games with their obligatory biased-against-Rangers players decisions to pass without comment.

I suspect that we'll all see, from the very first game, how our opponents and the match officials will see how far they can push.

The FIRST dodgy decision against us, the FIRST ridiculously unpunished or maliciously dangerous assault on our player ... should be met with a fecking withering barrage of calls for action, from both SG and the Board.

Action from both the SFA and indeed the legal profession (police and lawyers if required).

It would REALLY help set the tone if that "Honest Mistakes" video got an airing or two on the Ibrox screens, just so that those who don't look at social media are also put in the loop about the amount of "evening up" that never seems to happen for us.

As Thornliebank_Bear mentions, now that Stevie Gerrard will probably be putting us back into genuine footballing contention, we'll see an entirely new level of cheating and hacking against us.
Correct. We need to fight fire with fire. We need to highlight specific incidents and name specific players, no more being vague and hiding behind anonymous statements.

Agree - the club should be showing this along with publicly airing at games the paedo F.C. spiderweb politing the SFA - if were going war let’s shoot everyone in our signs - make it clear we’re at war :mad:

As per other comments, my blood was boiling watching it, so clearly biased it’s unreal, but Gerrard will not accept it I can promise that. He won’t bitch and moan he will be dignified and call out whatever referee on clearly bad calls - not like the peasants who have one bad decision and call out the ref at every opportunity.

There is a difference.

Agree - the club should be showing this along with publicly airing at games the paedo F.C. spiderweb politing the SFA - if were going war let’s shoot everyone in our signs - make it clear we’re at war :mad:

As per other comments, my blood was boiling watching it, so clearly biased it’s unreal, but Gerrard will not accept it I can promise that. He won’t bitch and moan he will be dignified and call out whatever referee on clearly bad calls - not like the peasants who have one bad decision and call out the ref at every opportunity.

There is a difference.
I hope he does. In England, very few Managers really go to town about the refs, so for Gerrard to do so, we need to hope he is briefed already as to the anti-Rangers agenda.

Its been happening for decades, mate.

Wow :eek: some of those decisions are worse than last season!!

How the f*ck does he manage to give offside for the second one? And how are most of the not penalties on Durrant and Walters? That’s unreal.

The Rangers players should get into the faces of the referees next season at every opportunity, we've been to nice and quiet for years,show some balls and passion.

For once, we should copy the Mhankies and demand " clarification " from refs immediately after every game changing decision that affects us this upcoming season. I can't emphasise enough the constant and relentless pressure we need to heap on these refs if we're going to succeed. The normalisation of the cheating and double standards against us must be extinguished, once and for all.

For once, we should copy the Mhankies and demand " clarification " from refs immediately after every game changing decision that affects us this upcoming season. I can't emphasise enough the constant and relentless pressure we need to heap on these refs if we're going to succeed. The normalisation of the cheating and double standards against us must be extinguished, once and for all.
It is very difficult to beat an opponent that doesn’t play to the same moral level and who is not judged to the same standards by officials. You have to be so much better than them, making the task much harder.

If your opponent dives anytime you go near them, your task becomes infinitely harder. Likewise when their challenges go unpunished, where appropriate.

The stokes and the mcgregor ones are beyond comprehension the more I watch them. %^*& that wee fat diddy ride Beaton.

With English and perhaps world media watching this season I do expect the spotlight will be on any crazy stupid decisions refs make

Watching that back, the Hibs match at the end of the season is one of the worst refereeing displays I've ever seen. Makes the blood boil even now.
I know people say the refs are just incompetent but that was as clear an example of cheating as you'll ever see

Jack red card vs hibs. He pushed his head towards another player. This video clearly shows it. It's not the clearcut wrong decision people on here like to think. Don't get me wrong, I think it was the wrong decision, but I understand the reasons he was shown it!

Don't know of there is a video but the decisions against us/for the scum in 2008 leading up to the UEFA Cup final are appalling.

They were NEVER allowing us to win the league nor the UEFA Cup that year.

Back