“It worked!”

Gerrard knows more about football than everybody in the SFA combined.

As for a red, I don’t think it was a red. And when Andy Walker doesn’t think its a red to Rangers... then that tells you a fair amount.
Keevins said on Clyde on Sunday during the game when it happened that it wasn't a red.

Why on earth do people still subject themselves to Clyde and Radio Scotland phone ins, just to indulge in faux outrage and post it on here?

Don't listen to these characters, don't give them listening figures and your life will be better.
That's for sure, I stopped a few years ago and definitely feel better for it.
%^*& them and their mentally challenged opinions.

Remember that red that lego got overturned after Ross County ?he went flying in to the guy and it got overturned so he could play against us:rolleyes:
Afterwards, St Brenda said was a red.

Then changed his mind as there was rules to be fiddled.

Ref that day IIRC......Don Robertson.

It's too dangerous according to Keevins.

When he became a journalist he left his allegiances at the front desk. When pressed further who he and Gerry McCulloch supported as a boy he admitted Celtic.

This is the Hugh "Four priests at my daughter's wedding" Keevins who's saying he left his allegiances at the door?

Afterwards, St Brenda said was a red.

Then changed his mind as there was rules to be fiddled.

Ref that day IIRC......Don Robertson.

They only appealed to delay the ban & to allow the Lego Man to play v us in the cup. AND ....

They ended up getting away with the RED ?

Only in Scotland :mad:

The fact that we have had 3 red cards overturned within a year just goes to prove the level of "incompetence" within Scottish officials.

I seem to remember Celtic single handedly causing a Scottish referee strike and where was the unbiased media coverage there, no where to be found though Gerrard called out a ridiculous decision on Sunday to highlight it, but it had already cost us 2 points, no apology from the SFA or the referee and unfortunately we will have more incidents like that and if it were to cause the same strike action this season you’ll soon see the biased media for what it is, Rangers really need to keep highlighting issues like they did on Sunday so the eyes on the outside can see for themselves what we have to put up with and if the poor victimised corrupt officials try and strike again we can’t be blamed for once

Back