“Keiran Tierney is £30m Target For Juventus”

sign-580-gay-boy-ct.jpg
depositphotos_66124157-stock-photo-southampton-road-sign.jpg

Where have you been the past 2 seasons - hate to say it but he has strolled the majority of OF games and to say otherwise would be foolish.

Majority of OF games the past two seasons? Sorry I disagree.

He strolled the final two old firm games of last season, as did the every other scum player, such is how bad we were.

Before that Tierney has been pretty anonymous in the fixture.

Majority of OF games the past two seasons? Sorry I disagree.

He strolled the final two old firm games of last season, as did the every other scum player, such is how bad we were.

Before that Tierney has been pretty anonymous in the
Wrong post

If it takes Juve this long to prepare a bid in the digital age of emails and the like, its a wonder they signed any players at all back in the day. They better hope no one nips in and steals him from under their noses, Ronaldo won't be happy o_O

Tell you what they will be even more desperate to sell this summer now we have Barisic.

As it will be pretty obvious how much a decent left back can show up in this league and also who is the better player.
£30m Barisic bid next summer anyone?

So Juventus are planning to buy Tierney who was part of the worst defence in the CL last year. Absolutely ridiculous...Scottish journalists are clowns.

They know that Nonce FC are in need of the cash to fund all the CL level wages, possible paedo claims and stadium crumbling around them.

It's no coincidence that the tranny is whining about no signings whilst at the same time the scum's go to paper, the Daily Rhebel, are spewing out shite like Tierney being a £30m Juve target.

Tierney will be the next "best bit of business they've done this window" when he goes nowhere.

According to the BBC they knocked back £9m from Fulham for Boyata... aye right, even they're not that cash rich to knock that amount back

This is good news. If this wee fud is worth £30m, then how much is our new left back worth then? Got to be at least £50m.

Last edited:
Tbh Tierney is a good player at our level.30m for him come on tae f.3m is more like it.
Hate our horrible horrible biased press.Not bought a paper in 10 years,not swallowing their fucking bile.

Tbh Tierney is a good player at our level.30m for him come on tae f.3m is more like it.
Hate our horrible horrible biased press.Not bought a paper in 10 years,not swallowing their fucking bile.

Agree
Paul McStay Mk II
Routinely shown up in CL games and often targeted as the weak link in the Sellik defence - considering the other full back is Lustig , what does that say about him?
He is a decent Pro at SPL level but no superstar and well behind Robertson in a Scotland team

Couldn't care less what the rat faced pape goes for and to who, rangers forum for rangers chat, let them mutants and their biscuit tin do what the %^*& they want

Way way behind Andy Robertson in every department, Christ if he is worth 30 mill Liverpool must be laughing all the way to the bank with Robertson

“Rangers are signing players and shaping up up but....our best signings have been not selling and getting a new pitch”

Lap it up Timmy, lap it up. Thick bastards.

Biscuit tin economics say he is worth every Dembele dollar they get.

Have they lost all ambition and are now a selling club?

I've said it before and I will say it again,there is no club on the planet who will pay £3o mill for a player who shines in the SPL,they look at his performances in Europe and internationals and Teirney's performances at that level is average

All these ludicrous valuations only serve to harm them in the end. I'm doubtful that they got £7-8m for Armstrong for example. The problem it creates is that it convinces their fans that they should have masses of money sitting there for transfers which season after season remain remarkably unspent. You can see now that their manager is getting pissed off now too

Easy to see what’s going on here.

Celt*c support being hoodwinked by the board.... keeping hold of the best assets, turning down tens of millions for Tierney, Dembele, Boyata et al is just the same as signing new players. The support will believe that by ‘holding on’ to these superstars that everybody wants the board have had a successful transfer window.

We, of course, know better....

Tierney is on a par with Tav, other than being a few years younger.

Good going forward, but is poor defensively and it is obvious against better opponents.

I fully expect the Scottish media to now put Tav in the £25-30m bracket

Again, ' My Left Foot ' and has haircut to match the film.

Oh, and the right foot is only for standing on.

Again, ' My Left Foot ' and has haircut to match the film lead.

Oh, and the right foot is only for standing on.

nah you've got it all wrong the bhoy is definitely worth 50m - well according
to a yahoo work colleague.

As much as we laugh at the mentally challenged press and their valuations of their players,they have consistently got top dollar for saleable assets.

Me thinks that Celtic may be planting these stories in the complaint press because they are desperate for bids as they need the cash.
Patently obvious now that they need the cash for whatever reason, so forget all that mhedia cack about a "healthy" bank balance. The truth will out.

They need money for all the litigation they face in regards to the young lads who life were wreaked inside the Chamber of Secrets, and the fact they took back a guy who served time for the same offences, they may just scrape by this season, but like our esteem leader said the place will come down like a pack of cards, should they fail to reach the CL. for a second season.

It's getting beyond ridiculous now, their best 3 players would struggle to reach 30 mil.

I'm getting a wee bit fed up with it now...it's time for them to put up or shut up

If it takes Juve this long to prepare a bid in the digital age of emails and the like, its a wonder they signed any players at all back in the day. They better hope no one nips in and steals him from under their noses, Ronaldo won't be happy o_O
Especially after this info has been leaked....

Back