“Keiran Tierney is £30m Target For Juventus”

As much as we laugh at the mentally challenged press and their valuations of their players,they have consistently got top dollar for saleable assets.

I've no doubt they have sold a few players on at top dollar but surely to fuuck a Daily Record or Sun headline hasn't influenced the value?

As much as we laugh at the mentally challenged press and their valuations of their players,they have consistently got top dollar for saleable assets.

Aye that's true but that's down to the players themselves giving consistently good performances and most having played in the CL.

Wish to %^*& the media in this country would stop doing the sneaky Japanese PR for him and printing ridiculous stories no matter what kind of ability dembele may or may not have Hel always be remembered as "the 40 million man" and 20 million seen as a cut price fire sale. When in truth 20 millions a small fortune.

Let players write their own price tags FFS

He’s not a left back, he plays like he thinks he’s developing into the next Gareth Bale but that’s aided by the fact he’s playing against slop. He’d get found out if he went to a better league, think he’d struggle. Plus the fact he would have to move out of his mummy’s house.

He is a good player but nowhere near as good as the Celtic Propaganda Machine are trying to make out.

He and they face a big choice this summer as he needs to move on to develop himself as a player and they need to maximise as much money as they can get for him as his profile ain’t rising anymore and if anything is diminishing as this season moves on.

He’s not a left back, he plays like he thinks he’s developing into the next Gareth Bale but that’s aided by the fact he’s playing against slop. He’d get found out if he went to a better league, think he’d struggle. Plus the fact he would have to move out of his mummy’s house.

He still lives with his mum???

He was rag dolled at Rugby Park last Sunday, I watched the highlights on sportscene and he is way over hyped. He's good but nothing spectacular

Good player but nothing more than that.
Talk of £30mill valuations is purely to blow smoke up daft mentally challengeds arses and take their minds off the fact their team is regressing.

Shades of Paul ‘the maestro, maestro, maestro’ McStay here. Can see Tierney shitting out a big move and being happy with mentally challenged ‘legend’ status.

I've no doubt they have sold a few players on at top dollar but surely to fuuck a Daily Record or Sun headline hasn't influenced the value?
The mhedia talking up their players certainly helps sell them. It’s maybe not that clubs overpay based on the articles per se but the media hype will perhaps make clubs more aware of their players and inclined to have a look at them. If scouts get to the stage of having a player on their radar and google the name, a raft of positive articles will reinforce any any positive thoughts.

CZG3wXCXEAAjWbh.jpg

I'm still waiting on Paul McStay's mega-bucks move to Inter Milan to go through. I'd think this can be filed the same as a pile of shite.

I'm still waiting on Paul McStay's mega-bucks move to Inter Milan to go through. I'd think this can be filed the same as a pile of shite.
but but but he spent 30 minutes saying goodbye and even threw his boots into the crowd

Reactions: ao2
We hear this every season.

Donati, Crosas, McGeady, Mcourt, Dembele.

Everyone of them was touted to be sold for club records of 30 or 40m. None of them did.

Bheasts in the media peddling lies.

I Would be delighted if he left them. Hes over hyped in the media but he's their best player and would be a massive loss for them.

He’s decent, nowhere near a top player, but he’s a diving sleekit little prick

Well suited to his current club

Only time I've watched them is the goals against when they lose and guess who is found wanting. He may not be alone in those clips but he escapes any criticism, quite the opposite in the beeb match reports.

They've been at this same nonsense for years. Any older bears remember when a tearful Paul McStay threw his green n grey into the jungle after the final home game of a season as he was off to join Inter Milan/Juventus/Barcelona/Bayern Munich of whoever would be lucky enough to get his signature?
With no offers forthcoming and a few weeks later he was back living the dream of unsuccessfully trying to stop 9IAR!!

but but but he spent 30 minutes saying goodbye and even threw his boots into the crowd

That was hysterical and a MASSIVE embarrassment to both him and them :D

I remember back in the early to mid 80s we kept getting stories about McStay and Inter, same as the Tierney crap. One of the English papers went to Milan and asked Inter if they were about to bid for him and they'd never heard of him. It's was crap then and it's crap now, designed to keep them in the headlines. Sadly the Scottish papers fall for it every time (if they're not actually in on it).

I find it laughable how much they talk up Tierney and how much we talk down Tav.

I know which one I'd pick. Tav is miles better than him in pretty much every department.

...according to the Daily Rebel and BBC.

Hahaahahahaha.

Hahaaha.

Haha.

Sorry.

Hahaahaha.

The only people that believe this are celtic supporters. The article is written for their benefit. It's also written for people who want a laugh

World class they say?

World class players can play against world class opposition, his team and he clearly can't.

lol every time they play him in Europe his imagined value depreciates by several squillion dumbele shekels.

Last edited:
When the mentally challengeds get beat in Europe all we ever hear is the financial gap between them and the opposition. About how the other team has spent 10 million on this player and 20 million on that player so how can celtic be expected to compete. But then on the other hand we are told Celtic have players worth 20, 30 and 40 million :eek: the media are a fuckin parody in this country

This £30m valuation is delusional

No chance he’s even worth £10m. Found out in Europe against better opposition he is exposed as an average defender

The mhedia have hyped him up so much they believe he’s a superstar but in reality he’s good in Scotland but £30m is a farcical valuation.

He is a slightly lesser player than Alan Hutton at his best when we sold him. They would get around 10 mill for him at best.

He was all over the place last night, charging forward then half arsing it when tracking back.

I think he's starting to believe his own hype.

I wonder if Juve will end up going for him or go for Marcelo instead? It's a tough one, I'm sure Ronaldo is rooting for Kieran as he's always wanted to play with him.

Daft valuations aside, has anyone seen enough of this guy to give an honest appraisal of his ability and value?

I’ve only really seen him against us, sometimes he was decent, sometimes he was invisible.

Back