“Milan absorbed characteristics of Gattuso”

I know they have done well in the league, but I was impressed with them against Arsenal. You can see what they were trying to do, but just didn't have the quality to do. I think Gattuso has what it takes to return Milan to the top, he now needs to be appropriately backed by his board.

I know they have done well in the league, but I was impressed with them against Arsenal. You can see what they were trying to do, but just didn't have the quality to do. I think Gattuso has what it takes to return Milan to the top, he now needs to be appropriately backed by his board.
Milan are an absolute shambles off the park and are currently owned by a skint Chinese owner who’s loaded the club with debt. It’ll be a long time before they’re back as a force in European football.

Just shows you, there’s not always straight forward pathway in management. Before his appointment at Milan, the jury was out on him big time as a coach.

I wish him nothing but success, mad b@stard.

Let's hope SG does something similar with us
Incorporating his same attributes on the field - just like Gino - would be wonderful

Back