“Morelos is the future of Colombian football” - James Rodriguez

MSF

Couldn’t see it posted anywhere.

He said: "This was a new squad out there and there were many players in the team who didn't have a lot of international experience.

"Players such as Alfredo Morelos, who can be the future of football in our country.

"He has a lot of talent and has all the qualities needed to be a top player for us.

"Alfredo is young, has had a great season and is a top striker.

"He was called up ahead of more experienced strikers so that tells you that our manager Carlos Queiroz rates him very highly.

"Of course, he still has a lot to learn, but he seems to be improving all the time and he is going to become an important player for Colombia."

Like it, a lot.

They’re releasing some very positive press.

Hope Alfie gets his big move, preferably next summer.

But go to the EPL or a really good La Liga side.

Big season at a Villarreal or such like, then off to Atleti to lead the line.

Its been good to hear such positive news about our players the past couple of days, lets hope they come back feeling good and ready to get as many points as we can, although the title may be out of reach we have to finish strong and show that we are on the right path, a lot of the players are playing for their futures also.

I'm just hopeful that this is showing Alfredo that a lot of what he desires can be achieved whilst playing for us and there's no hurry to move on.

Yes, we all know he wants a move to the Premiership but the longer he stays here, and if he starts banging in goals for Columbia in this time, then it'll lead to a bigger move for him when it finally happens.

It is actually frightening the amount of praise he has got in the last week outside Scotland in comparison to the last 2 seasons in Scotland. I'm only 20 so I don't have a vast knowledge but to me it seems the hatred for us is at an all time high and IMO the reason for it is everyone knows they can get away with it nowadays.

Refreshing to read positive opinions on our Alfie. He will return from his international experience absolutely full of confidence - and just watch the “experts” in Scotland renew their efforts to run him down.

Nope not having it, the man is talking tripe.
Can't be trusted.
Suspect temperament .
Goes down to easy.
lacks discipline, I mean there's only 4 mins left , still time for" Maralus "to get booked.
Not what Rangers need
Just listen to our ex players they'll tell you.

Columbia’s up and coming striker but hasn’t once won player of the month in Scotland.

Funny that, corrupt bigoted cesspit springs to mind.
Agree but why are they bigoted against a working class roman catholic from a south american country? Cannot be his up bringing is it his race?

Or something else?

Morelos must be buzzing with the praise he's getting over there.

Scenes when he comes back here flying and scores a last minute winner at Neverland.

Can you imagine that mentally challenged seethe?
Someone would attack him for scoring the winner at their hovel, nothing surer. And Scottish football will still not condemn them.

Hellooooooooo, Rangers Commercial Department, you hearing this? Do you think there's an opportunity here?

never did anything when we had 3 US players including the captain of the US team, so don't expect it

an open goal, captain of America, red, white and blue colours and we did nothing about it to try and generate some sales

Nice words and good to read his countries players and press get right behind Alfie.

Always liked wee hammy as well, probably never quite lived up to his potential after WC 2014 (his volley in that tourney one of my favourite goals) but still a cut above most players out there.

WTF does he know

I’d rather put my confidence in seasoned opinions from guys like Guidi and Stewart

Last edited:
On a lighter side, just imagine a couple of years down the line and its a Scotland v Colombia game and wee Alfie sticks 3 into the net.
The rest of the world press gloats about this fantastic player whilst in a dark little corner of the world questions are being asked as to why he didn't get red carded 3 times and nothing but a thug.
Forgot to say of course, there were still no Rangers players representing their country

Cheers Jimmy, tell the Bayern board we’ll take Muller off their hands + £35 million for him, thanks.

James doesn’t know who Celtc are. Or even care.
That’s going too far.
He’s got to have watched their “matches” against PSG and Barca.
These will have reminded him of the times me listed to the poops on a radio in some inner city in Columbia.

More praise for Morelos !

Coming from everywhere except this toxic country :rolleyes:

It is no wonder that our crap country is heading rapidly down the shitter of world rankings when we have an absolute diamond of a young player and all our mhedia and SFA can do is vilify him and point out what they see and being “wrong” with Alfredo’s game.

There is phuck all wrong with Alfredo’s game. The fact that our bitter bastard country won’t see that explains precisely why we are headed for the diddy leagues of international football

Root and branch clearout required. It’s the only way back. It ALL needs to change

Last edited:
That’s going too far.
He’s got to have watched their “matches” against PSG and Barca.
These will have reminded him of the times me listed to the poops on a radio in some inner city in Columbia.

You're very much mistaken. He listened to Colombia FM.

© N'Guémo

Couldn’t see it posted anywhere.

He said: "This was a new squad out there and there were many players in the team who didn't have a lot of international experience.

"Players such as Alfredo Morelos, who can be the future of football in our country.

"He has a lot of talent and has all the qualities needed to be a top player for us.

"Alfredo is young, has had a great season and is a top striker.

"He was called up ahead of more experienced strikers so that tells you that our manager Carlos Queiroz rates him very highly.

"Of course, he still has a lot to learn, but he seems to be improving all the time and he is going to become an important player for Colombia."
Hopefully Morelos stays at least another year, gets even better, puts all the haters in their place and gets his hands on a league winners medal.
Nazi Scotland now being shown up for what it truly is.

Hopefully he’s been impressing in training gets a start on Tuesday plays well and secures his place for he Copa America in the summer , comes back to us absolutely buzzing and destroys the mentally challengeds on Sunday

Back