“Motherwell robbed of victory last week”

Jeez, that's some narrative being set.

McGregor had one thing to do all day and that was pick the ball out the back of the net. We bombarded them most of the game, they defended resolutely to be fair and we were wasteful with the better chances we had.

And Itten wasn't offside.

According to George Grant in todays Daily Mail , an offside goal which most observers agreed with . I dont remember a clamour by the MSM for an offside decision.
MhpItAt.gif

Sutton said to McCoist Ittens goal was offside.

Ally fired back “Itten wasnt offside however Biton on the other hand...”

Sutton chuckles and conceded.

This is how we finally shut these mouth pieces up

The thing is. Nobody can categorically state it was onside or offside because the only still image we get from it is from a really poor angle. If I was to guess I would say he is on but its too hard to tell from the pictures.

The thing is. Nobody can categorically state it was onside or offside because the only still image we get from it is from a really poor angle. If I was to guess I would say he is on but its too hard to tell from the pictures.
It was categorically onside, there is an image which clearly shows Itten level when the ball is played.

It was categorically onside, there is an image which clearly shows Itten level when the ball is played.
Ive only seen stills from an angle, you can see the lines going at an angle. People have looked at these and said hes off when you cant tell from that picture.

This is the scum lickspittles in the press trying to build their supporters a comfort blanket to cling onto when we take the league title.
The narrative will be and has always been, cheated never defeated.

No one can conclusively say if it was on or not, one things for sure it was impossible to see, in which case the assistant is correct not to flag.

When a decision is that tight you can’t really blame the linesman whatever decision he makes.

Unless of course it’s a decision that goes our way, then the opposition were robbed!

According to George Grant in todays Daily Mail , an offside goal which most observers agreed with . I dont remember a clamour by the MSM for an offside decision.
Most observers, well, none actually, have any factual evidence of this.
Unlike our goal at Easter Road and the scum goals at Livingston last week and the LC final last year.
Not that this’ll ever worry bitter, jealous, scumbag haters like that qunt.

See the ones that write this shite just remember how bad they will be be hurting when we do 55 there tears will be delicious

WATP

Noticed in s BBC website summary of the game last week it was stated as a fact that Itten was offside. No surprise there right enough.

Who the fuk is George Grant.
I've never heard of him either , was reading the Rangers piece and there was a bit underneath that he had written .

Basically saying Motherwell had been robbed their last two games due to decisions , obviously hurting B-D

Noticed in s BBC website summary of the game last week it was stated as a fact that Itten was offside. No surprise there right enough.
Just checked their match report, and that's not quite true. Their report states that the Motherwell manager felt he was offside.

Their Livingston-Celtic match report, by comparison, says that Bitton "may have strayed offside" - rather than definitively stating that he was offside.

What amazes me is how do they get this robbed of victory from. Even if that goal was ruled who Rangers wouldn’t have scored again anyway.

Back